You think Cuomo is going to survive this ??

Because he is a leftist , I think he may .
He is using the “ Bill Clinton “ tactics of waiting it out

The demon has sexually groped many females but his real crime is the death of most elderly New Yorkers
I think “pizza Pasta “ will escape again
Not a snowball's chance in hell. Watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat.

..shouldn't even touch a female unless permission granted......kick him in the groin!!!!!!

Cuomo has the right to a defence... He stated he wants his day in court...

I think he should step down (rather than be pushed), let Kathy Hochul take over for the rest of the term... Go to court and defend yourself...

Is he guilty? Let the courts find that out, media trials can be a bit suspect...

If they hurry things along the trial and verdict will be in in 5 months..

Then if he thinks he has any chance of a political future, let him run, the voters will decide..

As to answering the OP Question... NO, I think he is goosed..

CowboyTed well, even if he just purposely touched them wihout permission, that's over the line... .we know he did that

The demon has sexually groped many females but his real crime is the death of most elderly New Yorkers
Probably. After all, the VA guv was filmed in black face with a Klansman next to him and he's still there. His Lt. Guv sexually assaulted a woman and skated into the clear. The Left are so used to double standards that they now assume it's theirs by RIGHT. That stuff is going to blow up in their faces soon. I can't wait...

I particularly love that Fredo's bruh, geriatric mass murderer, and sexual assaulter is being trashed by De Blah Blah in NYC. Cuomo comes from a long line of power politics types. I don't see him leaving voluntarily. He's more of a "scorched earth" asshole and it should be amusing to watch his moves and threats against his "detractors". Time for the popcorn...

The question is: How desperate is the one who wants his job??? He's NOT going down without a fight...and nor should he. I await the Court cases; guilt by accusation is NOT a valid system...even for that slimy mutt!!!

Greg

He might because most New Yorkers are fine with the job he is doing. Just like most Americans were fine with the job Clinton was doing.

Yup. I don't know NY's political mechanisms, but this needs to be over ASAP. His massive politician's ego is the only thing slowing this down.

Well, that and he hasn't been convicted of anything.... but heaven forbid we have due process, Vichy Mac.

Frankly, it isn't like he stole something or murdered anyone (and no, sending people back to their nursing homes because there wasn't room for them at the hospital isn't murdering them)

He's accused of being a little too touchy with female associates. Yup, that's wrong, it's in bad taste and he shouldn't have done it.

And if the voters decide to throw him out next year because of it, more power to them.

Well, that and he hasn't been convicted of anything.... but heaven forbid we have due process, Vichy Mac.

Frankly, it isn't like he stole something or murdered anyone (and no, sending people back to their nursing homes because there wasn't room for them at the hospital isn't murdering them)

He's accused of being a little too touchy with female associates. Yup, that's wrong, it's in bad taste and he shouldn't have done it.

And if the voters decide to throw him out next year because of it, more power to them.
You were just as adamant about Kavanaugh?? lol

Hell; I'm not even sure that slimebag Weinstein is guilty. "Due Process" is not usually a Dem thing!!!

But good to see you want it this time; even if it IS for that grub!

Greg

They kept saying that what he did was a violation of state & federal law so why isn't he in handcuffs?
Because they speak with naughty bits in their mouths!!

He's a GRUB, but as yet presumption of innocence applies....dammit!! Yes; even for those I find loathsome!!

Greg

Typically prosecution come AFTER being arrested and charged.
Not if you're a conservative...but agreed; it SHOULD!!! I think doing a Kavanaugh on Cuomo is going to backfire BIGLY on the lefty Dems pushing this. At least Cuomo is an old style corrupt Dem; nothing Ideological about him.

Greg

Probably. Cuomo's case is built upon the testimony of the broads he molested, not upon photographic evidence like what was given against renown Perverts Al Franken and Tony Weiner.

If I were advising Fredo, I'd tell him to stand firm and not back down like Ralph Northam did when evidence of his racism came forth.

They kept saying that what he did was a violation of state & federal law so why isn't he in handcuffs?
There seems to be no one who will formally accuse him...

I find this all bit hard to take... People run to the media before going to the police... Why don't people report to the police or sue in civil court?
Get sworn testimonies from everyone first...
Actually this is how it works in other countries... Generally the media don't go really near you until you have given a sworn statement (they have serious libel laws that punish spreading false information on people).

It also stops counter suing.... Since the victim has given a sworn statement, it is harder to sue them for saying it on TV...

Forum List

Back