After 6 More Years Being President, What Will Trump Do?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
He got bored being a billionaire and became President. After 2024 he'll probably be bored being President. So what's next for him? Going back to being a billionaire? nah. Well, he created the Space Force and should be the first man to step on Mars. There will still be no way to get that man back to earth so why send a young guy? Trump should be the first man on Mars... that way no leftist hump can ever piss on his grave. :lol:

trump-in-space.jpg

He got bored being a billionaire and became President. After 2024 he'll probably be bored being President. So what's next for him? Going back to being a billionaire? nah. Well, he created the Space Force and should be the first man to step on Mars. There will still be no way to get that man back to earth so why send a young guy? Trump should be the first man on Mars... that way no leftist hump can ever piss on his grave. :lol:

trump-in-space.jpg

we might not be able to piss on his grave but we can certainly fart in his general direction.

I bet you are proud that trump grabbed **** ***** *****!

did you get to watch?

LOL......I've been censored! so after all the whining by conservatives about being silenced and censored the truth is I can't REPEAT WHAT TRUMP SAID because cons are offended.

Last edited:
With eight years experience he'll be proclaimed President of The United States of Europe - successor to the former European Union. They'll need him to try to unscrew the mess they will have created.

• Banned
we might not be able to piss on his grave but we can certainly fart in his general direction.

I bet you are proud that trump grabbed YOUR wifes pussy!

did you get to watch?

My wife would have put him in an OR for grabbing her pussy....she's a redhead and handy with her fists.. :lol:

did you get to watch?

My wife would have put him in an OR for grabbing her pussy....she's a redhead and handy with her fists.. :lol:

and yet you both still voted for him!

now THAT shows that class and morals....

are not in your vocabulary

I think after eight years we will be coronated Prime the first. We will then pay tribute to him weekly with cash donations. The holy light of his gaze will bring enlightenment and good tidings of comfort and joy.

trump-in-space.jpg

did you get to watch?

LOL......I've been censored! so after all the whining by conservatives about being silenced and censored the truth is I can't REPEAT WHAT TRUMP SAID because cons are offended.
are you jealous that he could grab any pussy he wanted as a Demonrat, while you have to grab this?

1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg

trump-in-space.jpg

He is an obese 73 year old with terrible eating habits and a fear of exercise...what makes you think he has 6 more years of life left?

trump-in-space.jpg

He is an obese 73 year old with terrible eating habits and a fear of exercise...what makes you think he has 6 more years of life left?
You've never been within a mile of Trump, yet somehow you claim to know all about his [ersonal habits. Liar? Hell yeah you are!.

You've never been within a mile of Trump, yet somehow you claim to know all about his [ersonal habits. Liar? Hell yeah you are!.

His age and weight are a known fact.

His junk food eating has been documented via photography.

His comments on exercise have been documented as well.

You may not have noticed with your head so far up his ass, but he is very public man, he shares damn near everything about his life.

You may not have noticed with your head so far up his ass, but he is very public man, he shares damn near everything about his life.
Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it beat you over the head with a frozen yogurt bar.

trump-in-space.jpg

did you get to watch?

"class and morals"? You sure you want to go there, boy?

unxplained-photo-1235961464-57997.jpg
Eyes up Bubba!

did you get to watch?

His policies-not him

trump-in-space.jpg

You do know who that 73 year old terrible eating habits, fear of exercise is married to, right? I could live to be 103 if I was married to her.

Facts? You wouldn't know a fact if it beat you over the head with a frozen yogurt bar.

So, Now you are claiming his BV is false and his doctor lied to the public?

This my friends is what worshiping another human forces one to do. I pity you.

trump-in-space.jpg

You do know who that 73 year old terrible eating habits, fear of exercise is married to, right? I could live to be 103 if I was married to her.

What good is a hot wife that does her best not to be around you?

Forum List

Back