Africa against homosexuality???

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
So, I've been hearing that Africa has laws that homosexuality is illegal...if that is true, what is with all these Youtube videos of homosexual African women???

Video 1 (intend to post more later; was told that this video would be OK at USMB because it is not firewalled:)

Last edited:
To any mod following, I decided to edit post #1 because though I was told that the original video in post 1 was OK because it's not firewalled, I did find it kind of "over 18 only" after seeing it without technical difficulties. :)

African college girls lesbian play (a mod said that non-firewalled Youtube videos are OK at USMB, but be advised, the girls are lesbian playing haha:)

Anti-fagotry is the only thing mildly redeeming about Africa - the largest hell-hole on earth.

Anti-fagotry is the only thing mildly redeeming about Africa - the largest hell-hole on earth.

Saw a video of African women studying twerking on Youtube...would have thought that they would be trying to study engineering instead of how to spread more STDs haha.

The essential conflict for bigots- whether to hate Africans or homosexuals more.

Isn't it amusing that the bigots opinions reflect the most repressive governments in Africa?

More African college girls lesbian playing...(this video does feature playful lesbian touching and the girls in their skivvies but according to a mod it is OK here at USMB since it is not a firewalled video...:)

...again a mod said that all non-firewalled Youtube videos are OK at USMB and this African lesbian video is not firewalled.

But be advised the video may have a brief 18 & over feel to it, so don't watch it if that would offend you haha:

(Not firewalled:) African woman lesbian kisses African woman as she dances at an African festival (Warning: skivvies.)

The OP seems to have a fascination with African lesbians.

Incidentally............there are ZERO verses in the Bible against lesbianism.

One, two videos tops is "humor". Posting the amount of videos that you did goes way past humor and more into a kinda morbid fascination.

Forum List

Back