Afghan refugees at Wisconsin Army base lack complete vetting but can leave any time, House member says

But that is not how politics works.

Politics is all about power and self gratification.

What the hell difference would it make?

After the Tsarnaev Brothers were admitted as refugees, Uncle Pooty called the Big O and Sleepy Joe and gave them the heads up.

Advised the Obama-Biden Regime that the Tsarnaevs were "bad news" and they should be kept under observation.

The Dems ignored the warning and the rest is history.

Why would it be any different with the Afghan "refugees"?

we need to take care of these folks. they helped us, we must help them

What could go wrong. I'm sure Isis has about 100 fighters they let slip in...wink...wink

You dickheads demanded that the US save everyone in Afghanistan and now yer gonna bitch because they are here....Calling you two-faced with fork tongues would be a compliment, also tell them America is not the freedom loving place it's advertised to be.

You dickheads demanded that the US save everyone in Afghanistan and now yer gonna bitch because they are here....Calling you two-faced with fork tongues would be a compliment, also tell them America is not the freedom loving place it's advertised to be.
That is simply false and broad brushed. Most supported allowing those who actually helped us into the country. Nobody I've seen on the right supported opening the country to unknown Afghans with no ties to our mission there. I want our citizens safely out, but Biden fucked that up already. They are now at the mercy of the Taliban.

Forum List

Back