Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

So, it appears that other posters on this thread find it impossible for white women to accomplish anything on their own through hard work and determination. Pretty sexist to think men are the only ones with brains. Pity.
I dont think that. I've known some pretty competent women in the work force. Some were white. AA has nothing to do with competency or brains. It has more to do with opportunity. There is nothing wrong with AA but lets not pretend white women have not been given those opportunities more when every single study shows the same result.

You keep saying IF used against them. IT WAS used against them. Now how do you fix that? By ignoring it? Give 'em a pat on the back?

AA is used by more white women than any other group. Messed up, Blacks should have a program for blacks. Wouldnt you agree?

Proof please about white women. Also, you should focus on the women part not the white.

I agree that people should be hired based on qualifications and race isn't one of them.
I agree. I don't see how white women have benefitted the most. I went back to school and earned my degree. There were more black women in my classes than white. I worked hard all my life, starting at the bottom. Nothing was handed to me.

how does Sally Kohn know that those 6 million white women would not have jobs without affirmative action?

never mind their education levels, IQs and test scores..
Sally Kohn says so
Because they used AA to get jobs.

prove they were not hired on merit
I will after you prove all the studies are wrong.

So, it appears that other posters on this thread find it impossible for white women to accomplish anything on their own through hard work and determination. Pretty sexist to think men are the only ones with brains. Pity.
No one said you don't have brains, I am saying you more than likely benefited from AA - whether institutionalized or not - as a white women.

you are responding to black males, the lowest of the low. consider the source you will be going around in circles with them and their pea brains

just a word of warning

Proof please about white women. Also, you should focus on the women part not the white.

I agree that people should be hired based on qualifications and race isn't one of them.
I agree. I don't see how white women have benefitted the most. I went back to school and earned my degree. There were more black women in my classes than white. I worked hard all my life, starting at the bottom. Nothing was handed to me.

how does Sally Kohn know that those 6 million white women would not have jobs without affirmative action?

Sally Kohn says so

the bell curve

Sally Kohn says so

the bell curve
Yes I agree the bell curve was soundly debunked but I am talking about the studies that say white women benefit more than anyone else from AA. Focus on the topic.

Sally Kohn says so
How does anyone prove all these women got jobs because of AA, instead of their qualifIcations?
The same way you prove the black girls were in your class b/c of AA or the same way you prove a blackie got a job b/c of AA.

Sorry, you are a white woman...if you think you accomplished anything on your merits...you have been deceived.
I didn't say the black women were in my classes because of AA.
Oh...you just felt it necessary to say there were black women in your class?
My post was a statement about how there weren't just white women going to college but many more black women were in my classes than white, there was no proof of AA for any if us. We were all there to advance our educations

How does anyone prove all these women got jobs because of AA, instead of their qualifIcations?
The same way you prove the black girls were in your class b/c of AA or the same way you prove a blackie got a job b/c of AA.

Sorry, you are a white woman...if you think you accomplished anything on your merits...you have been deceived.
I didn't say the black women were in my classes because of AA.
Oh...you just felt it necessary to say there were black women in your class?
My post was a statement about how there weren't just white women going to college but many more black women were in my classes than white, there was no proof of AA for any if us. We were all there to advance our educations
Okay.

Sally Kohn says so

the bell curve
Yes I agree the bell curve was soundly debunked but I am talking about the studies that say white women benefit more than anyone else from AA. Focus on the topic.
RacistBerry is a recipient of AA...too stupid to comprehend and stay focused.

you are responding to black males, the lowest of the low. consider the source you will be going around in circles with them and their pea brains

just a word of warning
Yes we have led you around in circles because you are not too bright and easily toyed with. Typically women are smarter than men and since you struggle to keep up with a toddler in most areas she should be able to converse easier than you.

Just because I am a white woman, this in no way makes it probable that I obtained degrees, jobs, etc. just because of my race and gender. Nobody handed anything to me. It is racist for anyone of another race to think so.

Just because I am a white woman, this in no way makes it probable that I obtained degrees, jobs, etc. just because of my race and gender. Nobody handed anything to me. It is racist for anyone of another race to think so.
But it is okay for whites to assume blacks benefit from AA?

People will believe what they want regardless of what I post on here. People can conduct studies, which really prove nothing. Nobody knows how hard I have worked during my lifetime, except family, friends and work related people. That's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

just a word of warning
Yes we have led you around in circles because you are not too bright and easily toyed with. Typically women are smarter than men and since you struggle to keep up with a toddler in most areas she should be able to converse easier than you.

the Bell Curve was never debunked

and Carib Gal wiped the floor with you

just a word of warning

the Bell Curve was never debunked

and Carib Gal wiped the floor with you
The bell curve has been laughed out of town and carib gal is so embarrassed over the truth of her self hate she hasnt been around for a couple of weeks now. Your deflection however is noted. Obviously you cant prove the studies were wrong but nice attempt to distract from that.

But it is okay for whites to assume blacks benefit from AA?

we don't assume
LOL...you are just a failure...we know why you are jealous of the blacks.
Squeeze is just mad because he doesnt want those white women around Black men. He knows what happens because his ex left him for a Black guy.

Forum List

Back