Affirmative action doesn’t just hurt whites, it backfires on blacks

Nope. I want the law enforced exactly as written. A level playing field. No advantages for anyone. YOU want racial advantages, set asides, even money all because your skin is darker than mine.
The law is being enforced as written and you're crying about it. You don't seem to understand who you are talking to. You are talking to black people who apparently know American history better than you do. You want to return to whites only. That is racial advantage, things were set aside for whites for at least 190 years. The damages created by those human rights violations, are what we ask reparations for, not because our skin is darker. But that's the lie you have to tell yourself because you can't face the truth.

Did Lisa558 really bring up the Abby Fischer case ?

Abby Fisher, the infamous white girl, who claimed to have been a victim of “reverse discrimination” at the University of Texas.

Really ?

Even though the year she was rejected (supposedly on behalf of us dumb blks), there were 42 whites with LOWER GRADES and scores than her who got in, and only five people of color (3 white latino and 2 blk) with lower grades and scores who did;

And even though there were around 168 black kids (and some Latinos) with grades and scores equal to or better than Fisher who ALSO were rejected but we didn’t decide to sue like whiny-ass entitled brat as a result.

This is why Lisa558, AZrailwhale doesn’t dare try their bullsh*t with me

Lisa558 just needs to stop playing and say “I hate you n*ggers with every fibre of my being”

I’d actually have more respect for her if she brought it like that. Rather than all this pussyfooting around
I counter you anytime I need some light amusement. You are just a joke.

The law is being enforced as written and you're crying about it. You don't seem to understand who you are talking to. You are talking to black people who apparently know American history better than you do. You want to return to whites only. That is racial advantage, things were set aside for whites for at least 190 years. The damages created by those human rights violations, are what we ask reparations for, not because our skin is darker. But that's the lie you have to tell yourself because you can't face the truth.
You aren’t ever going to get reparations so you might as well get over it.

Quotas by name, not by action. You even cry about other disadvantaged groups benefitting from AA. Grow up and get over yourself.
I have not cried about anything. I have stated who gets AA because you racists seem to think that only blacks are considered. You really need to stop lying. Quotas were deemed illegal by the supreme court in Bakke. They do not happen. That's the way it is. So how about YOU grow up and learn how to read.

I counter you anytime I need some light amusement. You are just a joke.
You don't counter diddly squat. You're about as stupid as they come and given the high level of ignorance by some of the whites here, that's really an accomplishment.

You aren’t ever going to get reparations so you might as well get over it.
It's going to be like this son, we will be paid reparations or the penalty this country will pay for violating a spiritual law will be substantial.

You don't counter diddly squat. You're about as stupid as they come and given the high level of ignorance by some of the whites here, that's really an accomplishment.
Says the moron who is angry at me at three thirty two A.M. you really do live on these boards don’t you. I’m beginning to suspect you aren’t human at all, but a bot. You were posting here eighteen hours ago and are still here. I come and go, but you are always here.

Says the moron who is angry at me at three thirty two A.M. you really do live on these boards don’t you. I’m beginning to suspect you aren’t human at all, but a bot. You were posting here eighteen hours ago and are still here. I come and go, but you are always here.

It's 5:30 here. And I come and go like everybody else. The fact you're posting idiocy at 3:30 AM says something.

academically "superior" whites versus academically "accomplished" blacks?

Damn Lisa, you can't help it. Even when you're not trying, your white supremacist mindset comes oozing out lol.
Damn, Vine, you are on a hunt to pick apart everything. White suoremacist? OMG. You’re crazy.

Yes, I said “accomplished” and that was obviously in context with academic accomplishments. Whites with superior academic accomplishments are being rejected in favor of blacks with inferior academic accomplishments.

Even Harvard - I posted the article yesterday - admitted that if they didn’t factor race into the admissions decision in an effort to favor blacks, and instead applied EQUAL standards to whites and blacks, the black population there would drop from 14% (Harvard kept lowering standards until they could get enough blacks in) would drop to 3%.

And that number marches EXACTLY what I was told more than 15 years ago when I worked in the field: that without favoring blacks with lower admission standards, only about 3% of the class would be black.

That isn't what I said go back and read it. In case you have trouble locating my statement, it is post SIX of this thread. Affirmative action has been implemented in many cases by mandating quotas or other acts favoring one group over others. Paul and IM2 go on and on about how AA has resulted in groups other than Blacks gaining advantages that ONLY BLACKS DESERVE (at least that's my interpretation of their expressed attitudes)
That poster is so full of hate for whites who don’t want to grant special race-based favoritism toward blacks that she often misinterprets things. On another thread, IM2 claimed my father had “Jim Crowe privilege” (right….the Jewish boy who had half his family murdered), and when I said he did not have “Jim Crowe privilege,” she jumped down my throat for using that phrase. It was IM2 who said it!

And that is exactly what I said. No favoritism, equal treatment under the law. You, Paul and IM2 are the ones wanting the Executive Order AND the law perverted to favor one group over others.
And we’ve told them a zillion times that the EO has been perverted to give special favoritism toward blacks, and now, in the latest case coming up with the USSC, manipulated to work against Asians.

At this juncture, after two generations of favoritism toward blacks, it’s time to start applying EQUAL admissions standards without race being a factor at all. That was the intent all along - NOT to have different GPA cut-offs based on skin color.

Damn, Vine, you are on a hunt to pick apart everything. White suoremacist? OMG. You’re crazy.

Yes, I said “accomplished” and that was obviously in context with academic accomplishments. Whites with superior academic accomplishments are being rejected in favor of blacks with inferior academic accomplishments.

Even Harvard - I posted the article yesterday - admitted that if they didn’t factor race into the admissions decision in an effort to favor blacks, and instead applied EQUAL standards to whites and blacks, the black population there would drop from 14% (Harvard kept lowering standards until they could get enough blacks in) would drop to 3%.

And that number marches EXACTLY what I was told more than 15 years ago when I worked in the field: that without favoring blacks with lower admission standards, only about 3% of the class would be black.
You are a white supremacist. Harvard has made no such admission.

That poster is so full of hate for whites who don’t want to grant special race-based favoritism toward blacks that she often misinterprets things. On another thread, IM2 claimed my father had “Jim Crowe privilege” (right….the Jewish boy who had half his family murdered), and when I said he did not have “Jim Crowe privilege,” she jumped down my throat for using that phrase. It was IM2 who said it!
You are the one full of hate. Your father did get privileges during jim crow that blacks could not.

Are you mentally retarded?

And we’ve told them a zillion times that the EO has been perverted to give special favoritism toward blacks, and now, in the latest case coming up with the USSC, manipulated to work against Asians.

At this juncture, after two generations of favoritism toward blacks, it’s time to start applying EQUAL admissions standards without race being a factor at all. That was the intent all along - NOT to have different GPA cut-offs based on skin color.
And you have been told a million times that your ass is wrong. There has been no favoritism towards blacks.

I can remember back in 2010 I was another board/forum (It was actually a boxing forum...yeah I'm into my boxing) and the white supremacists (yes even though they admired black boxers the forum was full of white supremacists and other non blks who were anti black) were hanging there hat on this Fischer. So I decided to look into it and the fact is....

Race had nothing to do with the University of Texas's decision to deny admission to Abigail Fisher.

In 2008, the year Fisher sent in her application, competition to get into Texas university was stiff. Students entering through the university's Top 10 program (a mechanism that granted automatic admission to any teen who graduated in the upper 10 percent of his or her high school class) claimed around 92% of the spots

Fisher failed to graduate in the top 10 percent of her class, meaning she had to compete for the limited number of spaces up for grabs.

So she and others who did not make the cut were chose based on two scores

1. Grades and test scores.
2. A personal achievement index, awarded points for two essays, leadership, activities, service and "special circumstances."

Those included socioeconomic status of the student or the student's school, coming from a home with a single parent or one where English wasn't spoken.

Those two scores, combined, determine admission.

Even among those students, Fisher was garbage

Court records showed her grade point average (3.59) and SAT scores (1180 out of 1600) were good but not great for a university that was very selective.

Just to show how selective the university of Texas was, the school's rejection rate that year for the remaining 841 openings was higher than the turn-down rate for students trying to get into Harvard.

It's true that the university (for whatever reason) offered provisional admission to some students with lower test scores and grades than Fisher. So Yes Lisa558 is correct on that but what she doesn't tell you is that five of those students were black or Latino and 42 were white

Fisher didn't mention those 42 applicants in interviews.

Nor did she acknowledge the 168 black and Latino students with grades as good as or better than Fisher's who were also denied entry into the university that year.

Also left unsaid is the fact that Fisher turned down a standard UT offer under which she could have gone to the university her sophomore year if she earned a 3.2 GPA at another Texas university school in her freshman year.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
It's 5:30 here. And I come and go like everybody else. The fact you're posting idiocy at 3:30 AM says something.
Yep, it says I’m having a bad night. As much as I hate to admit it, I fall into the elderly category now being seventy years old. Sometimes at my age sleep is hard to come by.

You are a white supremacist. Harvard has made no such admission.
I posted the article.

How can you black racists deny that lowered standards for blacks means more of them get in, when they would have been rejected had they been white?

You better prepare yourself. The SCOTUS will probably rule that different GPA cut-offs for blacks and whites is in violation of the equal protection clause. It’s past time to put a stop to racist policies, and racists like you who defend them.

Forum List

Back