Aetna to Cut Back 70% on Obamacare in 2017

They lost several billion last quarter.

Not according to the NYSE. But I suppose you read that on some blog.

Being a government lacky...

It's "lackey," and I'm not. Where'd you get the idea I was?

You go out of your way to defend anything the government does. To you, the government is the only entity that should be doing things for people.

Links?

Your words. Are you now saying you don't support government programs? I'll leave it up to you to either support what I claimed or prove you're a liar.

there is no need for insurance companies anymore. They are pushing us into gov healthcare and well just hurting themselves.

Government healthcare can't happen unless the government does it. Don't blame insurance companies for what bleeding heart Liberals would do.

MY insurance company works fine for me. No problems. Why would I support government control of healthcare to fuck that up.

There is no need for them, they are just the middle man who do paperwork.

There's no need for government to be involved in healthcare coverage.

So you're getting ready to raze all the VA hospitals? What will you do with the patients?

Totally missed the point, I see.

Your point was quite clear, as was your failure to consider consequences.

They lost several billion last quarter.

Not according to the NYSE. But I suppose you read that on some blog.

Being a government lacky...

It's "lackey," and I'm not. Where'd you get the idea I was?
Sure you're a gubmint lacky, you are here defending obiecare everyday like your life depends on it. Probably does. Navigator?

Aetna (AET) to Quit 11 State Exchanges to Check Losses
Aetna Inc. AET is calling it quits in the public exchange business in 11 of the 15 states in which it is currently present. It will, however, maintain its presence in Delaware, Iowa, Nebraska and Virginia. Aetna will reduce its individual public exchange participation to 242 counties from the initial 778 ones for the 2017 plan year.

This development comes after Aetna suffered a pretax loss of $200 million in the second quarter and total pretax losses of more than $430 million since Jan 2014 in its individual products sold via the public exchanges.

Then asks others for proof of the claim he is a lackey. He provides all the proof that's needed.

Government healthcare can't happen unless the government does it. Don't blame insurance companies for what bleeding heart Liberals would do.

MY insurance company works fine for me. No problems. Why would I support government control of healthcare to fuck that up.

So you're getting ready to raze all the VA hospitals? What will you do with the patients?

So you did miss it. You inference was quite wrong.

Sure you're a gubmint lacky, you are here defending obiecare everyday like your life depends on it.

I'm unfamiliar with this entity. Please clarify.

This thread is about Aetna, as your reiteration of the news item indicates. If you have nothing further to say about Aetna...

If you meant to say "I'd privatize the VA and make money off our wounded veterans," you should have been more specific.

Sure you're a gubmint lacky, you are here defending obiecare everyday like your life depends on it.

This thread is about Aetna, as your reiteration of the news item indicates. If you have nothing further to say about Aetna...
You are unfamiliar with a whole bunch. I just posted up their losses. Go change your tampon and lie down for a bit.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.....

Fewer companies offering overpriced insurance plans isn't a bad thing.

You are unfamiliar with a whole bunch.

I'm familiar with Aetna and their YTD earnings, which is why I cited the NYSE upthread.

It was that other, made-up word I was referring to.

If you meant to say "I'd privatize the VA and make money off our wounded veterans," you should have been more specific.

I have no problem privatizing the VA. However, you're typical approach in assuming that it would be in an effort to make money off wounded veterans is the link I need to prove you're a government lackey.

I'm familiar with Aetna and their YTD earnings, which is why I cited the NYSE upthread.

You are a government lackey. You bend yourself into a pretzel defending anything they do.

You are a government lackey. You bend yourself into a pretzel defending anything they do.

You are redundant. But at least you know how to spell "lackey." That was not the word I was referring to.

So I guess the Shocking News that Aetna's pulling out is no longer quite so shocking and y'all will just keep repeating yourselves...

You are redundant. But at least you know how to spell "lackey." That was not the word I was referring to.

So I guess the Shocking News that Aetna's pulling out is no longer quite so shocking and y'all will just keep repeating yourselves...

Your willingness to lie is redundant. We already know you are a liar. You don't have to keep proving it.

Your willingness to lie is redundant. We already know you are a liar. You don't have to keep proving it.

No, you do. Simply reiterating it doesn't make it so. Link to one instance anywhere on this board where you can prove I'm lying. Take your time.

No, you do. Simply reiterating it doesn't make it so. Link to one instance anywhere on this board where you can prove I'm lying. Take your time.

Post #79.

Forum List

Back