Adult Woman Has Temper Tantrum At Walmart

Walmart is the cause of the downfall of civilized society.

Until they came along, all the human garbage, diseased lunatics, and murderous pedophiles (Like McRib) all kept themselves in the dark recesses of society, rarely ever seen by decent people.

With one of the most evil companies on earth giving the degraded slime and human toxic waste (Like McRib) a reason to slither out of their bug infested hidey holes.......we've gone down the shitter really, really fast.

She said she had been raped and can't stand a man touching her. Maybe she could wear a sign? Maybe a T-Shirt?

View attachment 703247

Better yet:

View attachment 703249
1664505825944.png

If she is really that fragile, she should be institutionalized, until she can hold her shit together enough to be in public.

The cops should have been called, and an ambulance, so she could be sedated and taken to the hospital.

If she is really that fragile, she should be institutionalized, until she can hold her shit together enough to be in public.

The cops should have been called, and an ambulance, so she could be sedated and taken to the hospital.

She should have been tasered, put in a straight jacket and carted off to the local rubber room.
But the Nazicrats WANT these people loose and in public!!

Although if she was really raped I feel sorry for her but other than that, why do all the crazy people hangout at Walmart? Better than the movie theater though.🙄

She wasn't raped at Walmart???

My granddaughter outgrew shrieking at 5.
That nutjob never will.

I would have triggered that bitch even more with laughter and a couple inappropriate comments.

Last edited:
I missed the part where she declared she is a Democrat. Could you point that out for us?

I went to check my voting status and apply for my mail in ballot. An older woman in the room got help from the young Democrat volunteers and went off calling them all satanic. She's very religious.. talks about the rapture and Armageddon all the time. So weird.

Forum List

Back