Ads in S.C. Exposing Trump (Rubio Too) as Tacitly-Accepting of Gay Agenda.

Gay Agenda? Meaning being treated as equals...
No. Meaning being treated as sexual perverts.
What a shame for you, that the faggots are equal here. If only we were like ISIS eh, then you'd be happy.
No offense. You happen to think homosexuality is good and normal. I just happen to think it's a disgusting lifestyle choice.
THere are some pretty disgusting things that take place in the heterosexual lifestyle too. However, I don't feel the need to legislate against it.
I have always assumed that Dims want to legislate everything. You know, the bigger and more powerful the government becomes, the better.
Nope...that's just you being brainwashed.

No. Meaning being treated as sexual perverts.
What a shame for you, that the faggots are equal here. If only we were like ISIS eh, then you'd be happy.
Right wingers are like Isis in many ways.

Google
Right wing Kill the Gays Rally
Leftists ARE ISIS. I highly doubt you'll ever see a conservative muslim.
They are? ISIS and RWrs have an awful lot in common. Muslims are very conservative.
I suppose they're Christians too.
Kindly make sense. TIA

"Be realistic" ...seems like good advice. When are democrats going to consider "being realistic" about tolerance for Christian beliefs?
If the LGBT payroll bloggers here think that even non-religious average Joes were kindly towards Kim Davis being jailed, they've got some tough news coming....It PISSED PEOPLE OFF from the pulpit to the pub...

Voters Show Little Sympathy for Jailed Clerk in Gay Marriage Spat - Rasmussen Reports™

YouGov | Majority of public back jailing Kim Davis

Let the conspiracies begin...

It appears evangelicals didn't care too much about Trump's stances on gay marriage. He split them with with Cruz. Traditional politics do not apply here.

Except a lot of votes came in in absentee ballots before the ads came out...

...Trump took a hit. And if the candidates polish up their ads, push the Kim Davis issue clear into the sting of people in Hillary's camp even...Trump...and Rubio...will have a lot of backpeddling to do. Kids not having a mom or dad for life might not be a bad issue to touch on either.

This ain't over. Trump lost flesh. And he lost flesh because he called the gay marriages he attended "beautiful"...and he told the American public the issue is "dead". So, if you're a Christian, that means Trump will tell his justice department that the issue is dead too..

Wow! Looks like gay marriage hurt Trump terribly in South Carolina. :lol:

Most people have moved on.
Most people have not. They believe Trump and Rubio will fight vigorously for traditional marriage. There is evidence to the contrary. Once that is known, we'll see with poll results which way the crowd runs..
Same-sex couples marrying is traditional marriage – same contract law, unchanged, unaltered, and not 'redefined.'

That depends on whether you're talking 'in' or 'out' of the closet.

that could be a factor is suppose

What factor do you suppose caused Trump to shrink almost to single digits above Cruz? Just in the last week?

Two different things happened. Well, three really. Absentee ballots went out before the two ads Cruz ran in the last week. Trump's support would've been even lower had Cruz gotten the jump early on the content. The two ads were about:

1. The rebel flag issue and

2. Gay marriage: Trump being soft on it.

I wonder which one suddenly shrunk Trump's numbers when no other pressing and huge issue did? I mean, South Carolina's legislature banned the rebel flag on public grounds, so you have to assume S. Carolina was in favor of doing that. But on the gay issue, S. Carolina voted to exclude non mother/father pairs from marrying.

So, there's the hint.

The best thing the Supreme Court ever did was take Same Sex Marriage off the table for Republicans

They no longer have to campaign against it, they are no longer asked about it......everyone has moved on

The best thing the Supreme Court ever did was take Same Sex Marriage off the table for Republicans

They no longer have to campaign against it, they are no longer asked about it......everyone has moved on
You'd think that would be the case but for many republicans it's not.

Many republicans refuse to accept the Court's gift.

You've got Cruz and Rubio actively campaigning against the right of same-sex couples to marry; that's what this Scalia thing is all about: conservatives worried that they won't be able to pack the Court with reactionary conservative justices who will vote to 'overturn' Obergefell.

Most on the social right have not moved on.

What factor do you suppose caused Trump to shrink almost to single digits above Cruz? Just in the last week?

Two different things happened. Well, three really. Absentee ballots went out before the two ads Cruz ran in the last week. Trump's support would've been even lower had Cruz gotten the jump early on the content. The two ads were about:

I wonder which one suddenly shrunk Trump's numbers when no other pressing and huge issue did? I mean, South Carolina's legislature banned the rebel flag on public grounds, so you have to assume S. Carolina was in favor of doing that. But on the gay issue, S. Carolina voted to exclude non mother/father pairs from marrying.

So, there's the hint.

what are you talking about

it was a blowout for trump last night

So, there's the hint.

what are you talking about

it was a blowout for trump last night
Sil is delusional on a multifaceted level

Looks like many of you "experts" got it all wrong. How'd THAT happen?

Answer: You watch far too much TV and are completely out of touch.

Forum List

Back