Adam Toledo - 13yo Shot And Killed By Officer

Adam toledo, a 13 yr old boy gets shot by police after fleeing from police and discarding a hand gun he had with him as he ran away. the boy was out there in the street at 3.00 am. chicago mayor lori lightfoot says we fail adam. NO MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, HIS PARENTS FAIL ADAM. parents are responsible for their children.
I thought that he tossed the gun over the fence behind him one second before the shooting. Either or, he bears some culpability in my view.

The only "we" that failed Adam is his parents, and the liberal restrictions placed on law enforcement to stop the crime in these super high crime areas.
Chicago is a perfectly safe place to live for over 90% of the population in over 90% of the city.
The vast majority of violent crimes in Chicago occur in tiny pockets of the city.
But cops are not allowed to target these areas... because it goes against the narrative. It goes against the virtue signalers that want to pretend the problem in Chicago is cops, not the criminals.

Actually, it's quite the contrary. Chicago was making a lot of progress on crime until conservatives got our sensible gun laws thrown out, and the Gun Industry started flooding the city with guns.

The city tried to do strong arm tactics like Guiliani did, and ended up alienating people when you had shootings like Laquan McDonald. In fact, the CPD shot 92 people over a six year period.

At 2 AM the little shithead was out shooting at people. Why wasn't he home in bed? His parents are assholes and to blame. He should have been home sleeping getting ready for school the next day. Oh wait, the stupid Democrats in Chicago have been kissing the ass of the filthy Teacher's Union and the schools have been closed.

One again the failure of Blacks taking care of their families and Democrats fucking everything up.

Why did the little shithead have a gun? Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country.

Another example of why stupid Libtard gun control laws never work to keep guns out of the hands of the bad guys.

Adam toledo, a 13 yr old boy gets shot by police after fleeing from police and discarding a hand gun he had with him as he ran away. the boy was out there in the street at 3.00 am. chicago mayor lori lightfoot says we fail adam. NO MAYOR LIGHTFOOT, HIS PARENTS FAIL ADAM. parents are responsible for their children.
I thought that he tossed the gun over the fence behind him one second before the shooting. Either or, he bears some culpability in my view.

Agreed

Why did the little shithead have a gun? Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country.

Actually, no, we don't. Chicago's gun laws were invalidated in 2010 in the McDonald Decision. After that, the gun industry flooded the city with guns and our murder rate doubled.

You are confused Moon Bat.

All the McDonald case said was that Chicago must embrace the fact that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right and come up with a procedure that allows that right.

Like all Democrats the assholes implemented a gun permit procedure but it was onerous and restrictive. Hardly anybody can get a permit and certainly not street thugs.

That fucking piece of Negro shit 13 year old ghetto thug that was out on the streets at 2 AM shooting up things did not have a permit under Chicago's strict gun laws. None of the street thugs that commit the tremendous number of gun crimes in Chicago every day of the week (and twice on Sunday) have permits under the strict Chicago rules. The people that need a firearm to protect themselves from the street thugs can't even get one.

Stop being so dishonest. It just makes you look like a confused Libtard moron. Of course that ship has sailed a long time ago, hasn't it?

It's the latest development in the heartbreaking story of Toledo's disappearance and death. It took authorities almost three days to notify Toledo's mother that her son had been fatally shot by the (as-yet-unnamed) police officer, despite her having filed a missing persons report for him on March 28. And only now has the body cam footage revealed the true circumstances of his death, specifically the fact he was not holding a gun when shot.

The whole LEO culture is one of death to minorities. This is our police state.
A post that perfectly personifies the willing.
Those who have no problem repeating inaccuracies while knowing the truth is the opposite of their claim.
Technically he was not holding a gun. But, as shown repeatedly, he was holding a gun split seconds before being shot.
He was running down an alley with a gun in his hand. Stopped running, with gun still in his hand. As the officer saw him, and the gun, he dropped the gun just as he turned to face the officer.
That is what happened.
The likes of Moon...want to repeat a spin that he didn't have a gun when shot. Without mentioning the above facts verified by video.
This is a still frame from just before he was shot, show me where his gun is that put the cops life in danger.

800.jpeg
Who knew that fucking kid was 13???????????? but only him. Looks way older than 13 to me

The pooleece in NYC...Chased a boy right through the park......Ina case of mistaken identity, they put a bullet in his heart..Liberal Heartbreakers..Heeeearrrt breakers................

I always loved this tune

You'd think it was 2020 all over again

Last edited:
Where are the parents? A 13 year old out in the middle of the night with a gun and not an issue with the parents?

Sounds like a typical teenager to me. Of course, the parents reported him missing and it took the CPD three days to tell them they shot him.
To think of all the poor conservatives trapped for yrs in shitholes. Nothing they ever voted for.

I pray for and love the conservative in a shithole. Poor innocent being. Now a libturd in a shithole. That is where you belong.

All the McDonald case said was that Chicago must embrace the fact that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right and come up with a procedure that allows that right.

Like all Democrats the assholes implemented a gun permit procedure but it was onerous and restrictive. Hardly anybody can get a permit and certainly not street thugs.

Hardly.... It's pretty easy to get a gun in Chicago... too easy.

That fucking piece of Negro shit 13 year old ghetto thug that was out on the streets at 2 AM shooting up things did not have a permit under Chicago's strict gun laws. None of the street thugs that commit the tremendous number of gun crimes in Chicago every day of the week (and twice on Sunday) have permits under the strict Chicago rules. The people that need a firearm to protect themselves from the street thugs can't even get one.

Uh, the kid wasn't black, he was Hispanic.

The problem is, once you make it easy to get guns, the crooks can get them, too.

Hardly.... It's pretty easy to get a gun in Chicago... too easy.

Uh, the kid wasn't black, he was Hispanic.

The problem is, once you make it easy to get guns, the crooks can get them, too.

The kid was a piece of shit and a street tug and the only reason it is easy to get an illegal gun in Chicago is because the inept Democrats don't give a shit that the ghetto trash are killing one another.

You need to pull your head out of your Left Wing ass because you are embarrassing yourself.

The kid need to be home in bed getting rest for a school day but his filthy ass parents failed in parenting and the Democrats running the shithole city failed by kissing the ass of the teacher's unions and keeping the schools closed.

What is really important here....

Why did the media choose a still frame shot showing no gun in hand, when a split second before you can see... a gun in his hand??
If that is true, he tossed the gun and put his hands up....why was he still shot?
"If" it is true... what does that mean?
He had a gun. It is not arguable, it is clearly in the video.

And again, cops are not super human. The kid had a gun, literally a split second before the cop shot him.
It mean's "if" -

So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot.
The perp was firing at vehicles passing by. It shows a willingness to not only possess
a gun, but also fire the weapon. In a split second he could have thrown the gun
down, or fired the gun, the cop erred to the side of caution and protected himself.
Also, nobody knew how old the perp was until afterwards. Nothing good happens after 2am.
Doesn't change the fact, that minorities are simply unsafe in liberal run cities. Had this kid grew up in a different place, he likely wouldn't of been with a 21 year old man at 2:30 am in the streets...and alive today.
Are you changing your argument, because that is not what your conversation was?
I wouldn't have refuted you post
Not sure what you mean...I've said from my first post on this, that minorities aren't safe in liberal run cities....that was my entire point. From cops, from criminals, from the Govt there.
I was referring to this statement exclusively:

"So he tossed the gun and put his arms up...not sure why he was shot."
I am still not...but the bigger point is the dangerousness of these liberal run Meccas
haha, its not a Liberal thing smart guy. Its a density and poverty thing. Wake up. Did you check out the Arlington stats yet?
I don't disagree that poverty is a part of it...which is typical of liberal run places. They got hand and hand.

That's why I say, if you are a minority, and you want you make sure your child is safe from being killed by the Govt, you want a chance to have a job, make a living, a support yourself and family...run, don't walk out of liberal run cities, and start voting for the other party.
If your advice is so golden then why can't you point to a republican city that doesn't have the same problems as liberal cities? Its a rather stupid discussion as Cities posed a slew of different circumstances than rural towns and poor neighborhoods different than rich neighborhoods. If all the leadership went Republican it would not eliminate poverty. I shouldn't need to say that. Lets start talking like we have brains now.
i can...Arlington...it doesn't have the executive branch running around extrajudically killing minorities like Minn., or Chicago.

uber-rich neigbhorhoods are all around liberal cities...liberal policies create ghettos, and gated communities...there is more diversity in rural areas, and non-liberal run cities. Look at Chicago, and it's Gold Coast, or San Fran, or LA, or NY and Park Avenue....DC...
How many of these articles do you want me to post?

A man died from multiple gunshot wounds in a police shooting in Arlington, medical report says

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/arlington/article217745095.html#storylink=cpy
hahaha the guy was dragging a police officer!

This is a far cry from a knee on the neck...or pulling a gun, when you met to pull a tazer....geez...sad you can't see the difference
I can post more. That was just the first to pop up after a 1 minute search. Do you want to see others?
Yeah post more about people getting shot by police, when they drag police officers down the road....that just further highlights how hard an officer's job is, and why we often see accidents happen, or why an officer might have their gun drawn at a traffic stop.

It really throws a wrench in the entire BLM movement, and the police are bad concept
I wasn’t aware you were putting conditions on it now. You just mentioned cops killing people. I can find some where they aren’t being dragged down the road if you’d like
I thought it was obvious we were talking about bad shootings or killings...not action in the line of duty due to someone freakin' dragging a police officer down the highway...
No problemo. Here you go. What say you?

It's a pay site, so I can't read the article....what were the facts around the shooting?

Actually, no, we don't. Chicago's gun laws were invalidated in 2010 in the McDonald Decision. After that, the gun industry flooded the city with guns and our murder rate doubled.

Did the NRA truck drive through your neighborhood?
That was awesome!
Like an ice cream truck, except with guns and ammo, instead of cones.

Forum List

Back