Adam Schiff in latest Twitter file dump telling Twitter to suspend accounts, censor content.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
More blatant attempts by Govt officials to violate the First Amendment rights of Americans.

"Remove any and all content about Mr. Misko and other Committee staff from its service- to include quotes, retweets, and reactions to that content," the request to Twitter read. "Suspend the many accounts, including @GregRubini and @paulsperry, which have repeatedly promoted false QAnon conspiracies."

Schiff's office also requested that Twitter "stop the spread of future misinformation on Twitter" regarding committee staff and "label and reduce the visibility of any content."

"Twitter was taking requests from every conceivable government body, beginning with the Senate Intel Committee (SSCI), which seemed to need reassurance Twitter was taking FBI direction. Execs rushed to tell "Team SSCI" they zapped five accounts on an FBI tip," Taibbi tweeted with screenshots of emails. "Requests arrived and were escalated from all over: from Treasury, the NSA, virtually every state, the HHS, from the FBI and DHS, and more."

"Twitter honored almost everyone else’s requests, even those from GEC – including a decision to ban accounts like @RebelProtests and @BricsMedia because GEC identified them as ‘GRU-controlled’ and linked ‘to the Russian government,’ respectively," Taibbi added.

More blatant attempts by Govt officials to violate the First Amendment rights of Americans.

"Remove any and all content about Mr. Misko and other Committee staff from its service- to include quotes, retweets, and reactions to that content," the request to Twitter read. "Suspend the many accounts, including @GregRubini and @paulsperry, which have repeatedly promoted false QAnon conspiracies."
Exactly. More people should be tweeting about the stolen election.

Schiff's office also requested that Twitter "stop the spread of future misinformation on Twitter" regarding committee staff and "label and reduce the visibility of any content."

The man was caught red handed committing TREASON: manufacturing / claiming to have a non-existent whistleblower and illegally authoring and submitting false evidence in an attempt to overthrow tbe US govt by illegally removing a sitting President from office.

After that, does his using his power to affect the censoring / silencing of American citizens?!

The man was caught red handed committing TREASON: manufacturing / claiming to have a non-existent whistleblower and illegally authoring and submitting false evidence in an attempt to overthrow tbe US govt by illegally removing a sitting President from office.

After that, does his using his power to affect the censoring / silencing of American citizens?!
Yup, tip of the iceberg .. and a beloved hero of the left... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Yup, tip of the iceberg .. and a beloved hero of the left... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
That's the whole problem with leftards. They just don't care. They don't CARE that members of their own party are engaging in un-American and anti-constitutional efforts like blatant government sponsored censorship. They should be OUTRAGED. They used to be, they were at one point, the lefties were really pissed off when they found out about Johnson and the Gulf of Tonkin. I know cause I was there. Lies used to mean something to the leftards - TRUTH used to mean something to the left. Now.... now it's all about power and propaganda and censorship and get rightie even if we have to manufacture lies - in fact the more lies the better, accusations keep the righties on the defensive.

The leftards have sold their souls. They're not even a tiny vestige of what they used to be. Orange man bad, is the leftard plan for America. That and no bail, open borders, weaponized government agencies and taxpayer sponsored dog and pony shows.

No thanks. I take my life and my family and friends seriously. I don't have time to waste, and I act like others don't either. And I won't subscribe to reality by narrative and censorship, it offends my sensibilities.

At some point the righties will stop throwing rocks at Big Brother. At some point they'll start getting serious. Maybe the leftards need to put a little more hurt on the economy first, who knows. All I can tell you is Jersey Mike's wants $24 for a sandwich today. Which probably hurts the leftards more than it hurts the righties. And they don't mind, they seem to be happy about it

This may sound like a naive question, but that is illegal, is it not? Government employees arent allowed to silence the free speech of US citizens, are they?

If the above is true, will those who took away these citizens 1st amendment rights be punished?

Not a single democrat in the world cares. They do not care about the Constitution. They like THEIR rights in the Constitution, but they do not support giving those rights to everyone else. The Constitution is an annoying troublesome document as far as democrats are concerned.

I find it hilarious the board Dimwingers have completely given up on trying to defend this.

They don’t even bother so show up with their “fake news” dipshittery.

This may sound like a naive question, but that is illegal, is it not? Government employees arent allowed to silence the free speech of US citizens, are they?

If the above is true, will those who took away these citizens 1st amendment rights be punished?
Yes, clearly illegal.

It's a violation of the First Amendment rights of everyone they went after.

Forum List

Back