Adam Rich, 'Eight Is Enough' child star, dead at 54...no details on if he took the vaccine as of yet

I would guess he died from them pills. Them pills are deadly.

• Banned
Why do you persist with the "jab" bullshit? Do you realize it's baiting?
it' an important debate that i'm fascinated with, because i've always followed celebrity deaths since before covid, now there's the added intrigue of the question is the vaccine causing those deaths?...i don't care about baiting anyone...it's not my interest...if you get butthurt over this important debate, that's not my problem

it' an important debate that i'm fascinated with, because i've always followed celebrity deaths since before covid, now there's the added intrigue of the question is the vaccine causing those deaths?...i don't care about baiting anyone...it's not my interest...if you get butthurt over this important debate, that's not my problem
Oh bullshit. You want clicks. You're not fooling anyone you dumbass.
I bet you never took into account the guy has a history of substance abuse. Many like him are lucky to make it to 50.

Oh bullshit. You want clicks. You're not fooling anyone you dumbass.
I bet you never took into account the guy has a history of substance abuse. Many like him are lucky to make it to 50.
i didn't know about substance abuse. see, now you educated me about it. that's the purpose of me starting the thread in the 1st place. i don't want clicks, except if it contributes to the debate. i care about the vaccine issue, not about getting clicks, which i gain NOTHING from

This tweet didn't go as expected. :laughing0301:

6:25 PM · Jul 24, 2021:

I am vaccinated because: A. I trust… “SCIENCE” !!!!!!! & B. I care more about the lives of my family & friends… & even YOU!… than my own personal FreeDUMB’s !!! #GetVaccinated!!! Now MF’s !!!

The left-wing nut cases have taken us to this point. If some poor soul is run over by a fast-moving freight train, crushed and mangled, their first thought is "was he Vaccinated"?

i didn't know about substance abuse. see, now you educated me about it. that's the purpose of me starting the thread in the 1st place. i don't want clicks, except if it contributes to the debate. i care about the vaccine issue, not about getting clicks, which i gain NOTHING from
It was in your fucking link!!!

Forum List

Back