Actress Suzanne Somers dead at 76

I lived in Modesto for 45 years. George Lucas put Modesto and Turlock on the map. But I didn't know Suzanne Sommers played that part. Your clip reminded me that Richard Dreyfuss played the part of Lucas. The city commissioned an American Graffiti statue in the middle of town
1697404324342.jpeg

She was a fighter and an innovator.

She was also a great comic.

R.I.P. Suzanne.

Your fight is over.....peace and better things will now be yours.

I heard about that 20-30 years ago.

I never did, but anyways I made a separate topic for Freedom so we don't derail this one.

Thank you for your attention to a rather obvious unintentional oversight, but I would venture a guess that everyone was aware of what the actual name of the show was.
I used to watch that show every week. Three's Company had a cult following.
Calling it "Three Is Company" is like calling Star Wars.....Star Trek.

Last edited:
I used to watch that show every week.
Calling it "Three Is Company" is like calling Star Trek Star Wars.
Three's Company had a cult following.
I watched it regularly as well, when it was on the air.

That being said, I would rather remember and respect the life of the actress being discussed than to detract from the thread over the unintentional omission of a punctuation symbol.

Sorry if you feel offended.

That's on you.

I don't feel offended at all. I never am over anything petty.

And just to demonstrate that I was not the one who was offended, and would rather respectfully remember the person who lost her life, than derail the thread, I made a correction to my "oversight", so YOU would not be.

OK?

Last edited:
I don't feel offended at all. I never am over anything petty.

And just to demonstrate that I was not the one who was offended, and would rather respectfully remember the person who lost her life, than derail the thread, I made a correction to my "oversight", so YOU would not be.

OK?
Yet you make is seem like trying to get the show's name correct is a distraction.

Trying to get it correct is a form of respect, mkay?

Forum List

Back