Actress Alyssa Milano: Masks Will ‘Protect You More Than An AR-15’

It says Milano restricts access to her twitter account and then I started thinking, there are probably people waiting, maybe even praying, to get on her preferred list. That would be sad.

It says Milano restricts access to her twitter account and then I started thinking, there are probably people waiting, maybe even praying, to get on her preferred list. That would be sad.

Proof that there are a lot of empty headed people out there, because Milano is a long known leftist moron, recall that she believes Kavanaugh was guilty of sex crimes, despite ZERO evidence of it.

No idea who she is, other than another gun-hating maskurbater who thinks being famous gives her the right to tell everyone else how to live their lives.
At least she's offensive enough that some people might realize that yes we do need AR-15s and more powerful weapons to fight our liberal enemies.

How does owning a gun prevent you from becoming ill?

Nobody has said it does. Except for maybe the always irrelevant Alyssa Milano, who has somehow decided that those opposed to wearing a mask think guns will protect them from catching COVID. This, of course, is not true... but let her and her ilk have their fantasies...

How does owning a gun prevent you from becoming ill?

It keeps the Covid-infected zombies out of your personal space. Every time I've open-carried in a Walmart, people seem to make wide circles around me.

Forum List

Back