Actress Alyssa Milano: Masks Will ‘Protect You More Than An AR-15’

Killed by Covid: 300k people.
For that matter, so is the claim that 300,000+ people have died from the #CoronaHoax2020 virus.
Only thing sharper than your astute observation on COD is you brilliant ability to parrot bullshit.

Says the cretin who keeps mindlessly parroting that solidly-disproven 300,000+ lie.
Do you ever feel ashamed of being so uninformed? Mary Ann died from it. Guess what the virus didn’t kill her pneumonia did. Guess how she got pneumonia? Your ledger says nope.. not covid. Ok. let’s simply just agree you are stupid.

What are some complications that can be caused by COVID-19?

• Pneumonia and trouble breathing
• Organ failure in several organs
• Heart problems
• A severe lung condition that causes a low amount of oxygen to go through your bloodstream to your organs (acute respiratory distress syndrome)
• Blood clots
• Acute kidney injury
• Additional viral and bacterial infections

No idea who she is, other than another gun-hating maskurbater who thinks being famous gives her the right to tell everyone else how to live their lives.
At least she's offensive enough that some people might realize that yes we do need AR-15s and more powerful weapons to fight our liberal enemies.

A fly-swatter is sufficient for most of them.
Heck, just seeing the name, "TRUMP!" written in chalk on a sidewalk was enough to send some of them to a safe space.

She is a nut ball. It depends on what you are facing. If camping and facing dangerous animals, I'll take the AR-15. It is one of the reasons I am building another one.
They sell a kit --- so-called “80% complete” --- so as not to qualify as a retail firearms product in interstate commerce --- and then you drill a few holes in the “lower receiver” --- the registered and licensed “critical part” --- and finish putting it together yourself.

You can do the same thing with a 1911-style automatic pistol.

Not illegal, by some obscure gun-rights-friendly federal judge's ruling in a case considered by some and not others to be a precedent, but let’s not fool ourselves, it's not like the government Bolsheviks who already denied, abrogated, and disregarded the Second Amendment aren't trying to put you in prison for it.

Furthermore, the minimum legal hunting caliber in many states is .24", slightly bigger than the AR-15’s .223"/5.56mm, and from a practical or survival standpoint, you do need a bigger caliber for big game.

Is she insane?
Celebrities and famous people are known for being paranoid.
They pushed for stalking laws as well as gun control laws in High California, and every local street hooker throughout the nation has the advantage of such laws to use against unwary pilgrims and travelers to revoke their rights and seize their weapons.

She is a nut ball. It depends on what you are facing. If camping and facing dangerous animals, I'll take the AR-15. It is one of the reasons I am building another one.
They sell a kit --- so-called “80% complete” --- so as not to qualify as a retail firearms product in interstate commerce --- and then you drill a few holes in the “lower receiver” --- the registered and licensed “critical part” --- and finish putting it together yourself.

You can do the same thing with a 1911-style automatic pistol.

Not illegal, by some obscure gun-rights-friendly federal judge's ruling in a case considered by some and not others to be a precedent, but let’s not fool ourselves, it's not like the government Bolsheviks who already denied, abrogated, and disregarded the Second Amendment aren't trying to put you in prison for it.

Furthermore, the minimum legal hunting caliber in many states is .24", slightly bigger than the AR-15’s .223"/5.56mm, and from a practical or survival standpoint, you do need a bigger caliber for big game.
Going with component build. Stripped lower receiver, buffer spring group, lower parts kit, 16" upper , bolt carrier group, etc. Nothing to fancy.

Going with component build. Stripped lower receiver, buffer spring group, lower parts kit, 16" upper , bolt carrier group, etc. Nothing to fancy.
There's always some hooker or another on the block, serving bogus felony sexual harassment or rape chages or some restraining order or some other shit, she's got all the police officers, lawyers, and judges wrapped around her little finger, and it isn't our country anymore. That's the problem we are all facing.

There's always some hooker or another on the block, serving bogus felony sexual harassment or rape chages or some restraining order or some other shit, she's got all the police officers, lawyers, and judges wrapped around her little finger, and it isn't our country anymore. That's the problem we are all facing.
Nah. Look at all the ones accusing trump of rape and stuff. Did not seem to cause him any real trouble. Of course it helps to have the Attorney General as you personal lawyer.
If you find one with all the stuff I mentioned and knew what to do with them, she could be a problem during PMS.

Does have personal armed security?

I suspect she does
I would suspect just the opposite. Most Hollywood types, in fact, don't have armed bodyguards. Those who do usually have last names like Cruise, Streep and Jolie.

I was in a restaurant in New York City a few years back when Al Pacino wandered in and sat at the bar. Nobody paid him much attention...

I was in a restaurant in New York City a few years back when Al Pacino wandered in and sat at the bar. Nobody paid him much attention...
Well duh, no one wants to meet Signor Bussetta .

1621282934181.png

Forum List

Back