Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Two Minutes of Hate is from the prescient book 1984 Joe

Had nothing to do with what i just wrote, but never mind. Please have someone help you with the big words and then try again.

well the story keeps changing. first of all, who would wait around for someone at 2am in -17* weather? that alone makes no sense. then he did NOT go to the hospital first, but home where his manager called the police and then it wasn't a noose but some "rope" sitting around his neck and even then - screaming MAGA COUNTRY wasn't in the first report. couple that with no video of cars or men in the area at that time - it's not adding up.

but yet, the left is claiming how terrible this country still is.

i wish people would wait for the facts to come out before finding others guilty of whatever it is they hate today.

I wasn't aware anyone was saying how bad the country is because of this. There's a whole lot of other reason why the country is terrible right now, most of them because of the idiot you put in the White House.

Right now, it looks to me like this is an actor who is having a meltdown.
the left put trump there with their one way street bullshit and people got tired of it.

you're seeing the fall out of that crap in as much as anything else.

wah - we didn't get our wah - russia - wah - you must do what we FEEL is right - wah...

yea, that shit.

There are going to be a LOT of people backtracking on this story if it's the hoax I think it is. I mean a LOT. Starting with Nancy Pelosi. And if I'm right, it looks really bad on the liberals---again. Because we all know, it's the liberals who love to get their 2 minute hate on.

I don't think it will be a five minute story.

Here's Jussie in the hospital. Look at the look in his eyes, and look at this little scratch on his cheek from this violent attack. Again. I could be wrong; this could be totally legit and if it is, you can count on me to tell you all that I was wrong, I'm sorry, and no one should be attacked for being black or homosexual. Which is true, of course.

I'm not sure why you have a problem with that, the bible says they should be killed. Oh, but that's the old testament.

But right now, I simply don't believe any of this. And that is vile too. Lying to the cops is also a huge crime, maybe even a felony.

I think if he faked this attack, it might indicate a deeper psychological problem. Here's the thing. Actors are kind of nuts. They spend most of their working day pretending to be someone else. So if this is some kind of desperate plea for attention, he probably deserves compassion more than punishment.

My guess, if this is a fake, he'll probably be written out of the show. (I don't watch the show, so I don't know how important his character is on it.)
well the story keeps changing. first of all, who would wait around for someone at 2am in -17* weather? that alone makes no sense. then he did NOT go to the hospital first, but home where his manager called the police and then it wasn't a noose but some "rope" sitting around his neck and even then - screaming MAGA COUNTRY wasn't in the first report. couple that with no video of cars or men in the area at that time - it's not adding up.

i wish people would wait for the facts to come out before finding others guilty of whatever it is they hate today.
The most ridiculous part of this story is that he still had the rope around his neck when the cops met him at his apartment. Come on man! Are people really buying this?

the left put trump there with their one way street bullshit and people got tired of it.

you're seeing the fall out of that crap in as much as anything else.

wah - we didn't get our wah - russia - wah - you must do what we FEEL is right - wah...

yea, that shit.

Okay, this thread is about the actor who claimed he got beaten up. Try to focus.

There are going to be a LOT of people backtracking on this story if it's the hoax I think it is. I mean a LOT. Starting with Nancy Pelosi. And if I'm right, it looks really bad on the liberals---again. Because we all know, it's the liberals who love to get their 2 minute hate on.

Here's Jussie in the hospital. Look at the look in his eyes, and look at this little scratch on his cheek from this violent attack. Again. I could be wrong; this could be totally legit and if it is, you can count on me to tell you all that I was wrong, I'm sorry, and no one should be attacked for being black or homosexual. Which is true, of course.

I'm not sure why you have a problem with that, the bible says they should be killed. Oh, but that's the old testament.

But right now, I simply don't believe any of this. And that is vile too. Lying to the cops is also a huge crime, maybe even a felony.

I think if he faked this attack, it might indicate a deeper psychological problem. Here's the thing. Actors are kind of nuts. They spend most of their working day pretending to be someone else. So if this is some kind of desperate plea for attention, he probably deserves compassion more than punishment.

My guess, if this is a fake, he'll probably be written out of the show. (I don't watch the show, so I don't know how important his character is on it.)

The most ridiculous part of this story is that he still had the rope around his neck when the cops met him at his apartment. Come on man! Are people really buying this?

Totally agree, second most ridiculous part is that tiny little scratch on his cheek in the hospital. Again--I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. But this whole story seems highly unlikely to me.

Chicago police are "expanding their search" because they have not been able to find any video evidence whatsoever on their initial search. They are also turning this matter over to the FBI. Oh-uh Jussie

Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Investigation: Chicago Police Are Expanding Their Search
Actually, they have tons of video of him walking around. There are cameras everywhere downtown, yet not one video of the attack.

Right to clarify: no video of his attackers or the "getaway" car. Just him alone walking around thus far anyway.

I'm going to make a bold prediction: I'm going to say by the end of today, the Chicago Police are going to come out and say this was a hoax. The beginnings of this are already in an article I read that said they looked at security footage and couldn't find any trace of this "crime" happening. Also, this happened and the victim went immediately to a friend's apartment. When the police arrived there, the victim still had the rope around his neck. Really?

I could be wrong and it surely wouldn't be the first time, but this seems REALLY "hoax-y" to me. And if I'm right, I want EVERYONE who has jumped on the "MAGA supporters" bandwagon to really contemplate why it's so easy and feels so good to hate on Trump supporters for your Two Minute Hate.

THAT is what you should reflect on.
If you look at the timeline, youll see that he was "attacked" at 2 am. His manager called the cops at 2:45, so one would assume it took at least 15 minutes for the cops to show up, which means he had that rope around his neck for at least an hour! Get the fuck outa here! Thats not even remotely believable. :laugh:

Shifting Stories Cloud Claims of Alleged Hate Crime Attack Targeting 'Empire' Actor Jussie Smollett

Chicago police are "expanding their search" because they have not been able to find any video evidence whatsoever on their initial search. They are also turning this matter over to the FBI. Oh-uh Jussie

Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Investigation: Chicago Police Are Expanding Their Search

Which is strange given Chicago is literally covered with cameras. Certainly the area it supposedly took place
Nothing strange about it. Smollett is on many cameras. He's at Subway, walking along streets. He is seen from camera to camera. There's just no attack or attackers.

It should be called a hoax by the end of the day. Cue black leaders to step forward and demand that random hat wearers be punished.

Which is strange given Chicago is literally covered with cameras. Certainly the area it supposedly took place
Nothing strange about it. Smollett is on many cameras. He's at Subway, walking along streets. He is seen from camera to camera. There's just no attack or attackers.

It should be called a hoax by the end of the day. Cue black leaders to step forward and demand that random hat wearers be punished.
yep. nothing to be found of his "attackers".

Funny, with all the security cameras in the neighborhood, neither the police or FBI have been able to find a single frame with two men as described by this leftie HOLLYWOOD ACTOR.

Yeah, they for sure yelled "this is MAGA country" while beating up on him and calling him homophobic slurs.

Sure sure. And I have a used car for sale, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

Funny, with all the security cameras in the neighborhood, neither the police or FBI have been able to find a single frame with two men as described by this leftie HOLLYWOOD ACTOR.

Yeah, they for sure yelled "this is MAGA country" while beating up on him and calling him homophobic slurs.

Sure sure. And I have a used car for sale, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

Blacks and queers are famous for hoax hate crimes

Blacks and queers are famous for hoax hate crimes
He made sure these violent racist homophobes checked all the boxes:
- they were Trump supporters
- they called him a n*#gger
- they called him a faggot
- they even had a rope handy that they put around his neck!

Yet somehow with dozens of security cameras in the area, they managed to evade being photographed and filmed!

Does it get any better than this, I ask? Or perhaps he got in a quarrel with his boyfriend / lover which led to being assaulted?

I'm going to make a bold prediction: I'm going to say by the end of today, the Chicago Police are going to come out and say this was a hoax. The beginnings of this are already in an article I read that said they looked at security footage and couldn't find any trace of this "crime" happening. Also, this happened and the victim went immediately to a friend's apartment. When the police arrived there, the victim still had the rope around his neck. Really?

I could be wrong and it surely wouldn't be the first time, but this seems REALLY "hoax-y" to me. And if I'm right, I want EVERYONE who has jumped on the "MAGA supporters" bandwagon to really contemplate why it's so easy and feels so good to hate on Trump supporters for your Two Minute Hate.

THAT is what you should reflect on.
If you look at the timeline, youll see that he was "attacked" at 2 am. His manager called the cops at 2:45, so one would assume it took at least 15 minutes for the cops to show up, which means he had that rope around his neck for at least an hour! Get the fuck outa here! Thats not even remotely believable. :laugh:

I'll just wait for a video of him buying the rope in Home Depot.

Forum List

Back