Activist U2’s Bono admits the way out of poverty is entrepreneurial capitalism

Nobody is arguing for Communism so the argument fails right from the beginning.

Arguing Crony Capitalism or Corporate Capitalism is not working is not arguing for Communism.

Arguing Crony Capitalism or Corporate Capitalism is not working is not arguing for Communism.
Bono’s uses every trick in the book not to pay taxes; I don’t blame him.

Bono was always full of shit making believe he wasn’t for Capitalism.

Bono was a wanker to be sure.

He would say capitalism was bad but then never complain when at the time they had the highest grossing tour of all time with 770 million dollars made.

They also never complained when they made money off selling albums, reissues multiple times of old albums, expensive box sets, tshirts and so on. Capatalism made them world famous and rich as shit.

I never liked u2 anyway. They are a rock band for people who don't like rock music. Kind of like the foo fighters.

It took that overly pretentious and smug arrogant fool long enough to realize how the world actually works, but better late than never. Now if he could just once manage to not wear his color tinted glasses for just 60 seconds I might not consider him such a douche.

How is the forced push for not fully sustainable green energy not an argument for some form of communism?

How is the forced push for not fully sustainable green energy not an argument for some form of communism?

You want me to address a vast issue with one line? Are you saying we should not work towards other energy sources and cleaner sources?

"Green Energy". Boo.

Now tell me exactly what it is you are concerned over.

You want me to address a vast issue with one line? Are you saying we should not work towards other energy sources and cleaner sources?

"Green Energy". Boo.

Now tell me exactly what it is you are concerned over.

I support working towards cleaner energy sources, just not at the cost of people having to choose heating or eating.

I support working towards cleaner energy sources, just not at the cost of people having to choose heating or eating.

Where is that happening? Do you think creating something like solar energy is going to be ran by the government? If not, how is that Communism?

being rich is awesome!

FgHbv7EWQAAKY_l

Forum List

Back