Acting AG Whitaker Cleared to Oversee Mueller Investigation

Now, let's reign in this dictator and keep him looking for collusion, and not tax fraud, or more perjury traps just to make misleading MSM headlines!

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has been cleared to oversee the Mueller Russia probe.

CNN reported that acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has consulted with ethics officials at the Justice Department and they have advised him he does not need to recuse himself from overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, a source familiar with the process told CNN Thursday.

The source added Whitaker has been in ongoing discussions with ethics officials since taking the job in early November following the ouster of Jeff Sessions, who had stepped aside from overseeing the investigation due to his role as a Trump campaign surrogate during the 2016 election.

From NBC News

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has concluded that Matt Whitaker, appointed by President Donald Trump as the acting attorney general, had no reason to recuse and is overseeing Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation, according to a person familiar with the decision on Thursday.

Formal notice of his role was expected to come in a letter to congressional Democrats who had said his critical comments about the Mueller investigation, made when he was a conservative commentator, require him to recuse — that is, to take himself out of any supervision of the case.

Read more at magavoter.com ...
I didn’t see your apology for lying. Isn’t it about time?

Now, let's reign in this dictator and keep him looking for collusion, and not tax fraud, or more perjury traps just to make misleading MSM headlines!

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has been cleared to oversee the Mueller Russia probe.

CNN reported that acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker has consulted with ethics officials at the Justice Department and they have advised him he does not need to recuse himself from overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, a source familiar with the process told CNN Thursday.

The source added Whitaker has been in ongoing discussions with ethics officials since taking the job in early November following the ouster of Jeff Sessions, who had stepped aside from overseeing the investigation due to his role as a Trump campaign surrogate during the 2016 election.

From NBC News

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has concluded that Matt Whitaker, appointed by President Donald Trump as the acting attorney general, had no reason to recuse and is overseeing Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation, according to a person familiar with the decision on Thursday.

Formal notice of his role was expected to come in a letter to congressional Democrats who had said his critical comments about the Mueller investigation, made when he was a conservative commentator, require him to recuse — that is, to take himself out of any supervision of the case.

I didn’t see your apology for lying. Isn’t it about time?
Apparently you little commie thinks everything a conservative posts is a lie....ROTFLMFAO

the swamp is over flowing with trump creatures....
the most unethical administration in my lifetime... more than Nixon's with watergate... more than Reagon's with Iran Contra... it's scary to see.... :(

Really? Have you compared it to W's or Obama's at all, or wtf?!

Hilarious-WTF-Meme-Wtf-Did-I-Just-Read-Photo.jpg

Do you wanna go hunting with Dick Cheney? Ever hear of Blackwater?

the most unethical administration in my lifetime... more than Nixon's with watergate... more than Reagon's with Iran Contra... it's scary to see.... :(

Really? Have you compared it to W's or Obama's at all, or wtf?!

Hilarious-WTF-Meme-Wtf-Did-I-Just-Read-Photo.jpg

Do you wanna go hunting with Dick Cheney? Ever hear of Blackwater?

That person is a disgusting and dishonest ignoramus.

From NBC News

And that’s a lie. The Ethics Panel said he should recuse himself. His solution was to find different ethics advisors.

Now Whitaker is going to be investigated up the yin yang over his refusal to recuse himself and he’s going to possibly be facing charges over his failure to do so.

Dumb ass!

You're a dumb shit, it is NOT illegal to not recuse oneself. Was it illegal when Loretta Lynch didn't recuse herself from the Clinton investigation?? No it was not illegal.

Why have liberals all turned into such dishonest dumb fucks.

Loretta Lynch didn’t go in TV and suggest that the investigation was unconstitutional and should be shut down. THAT is the reason he needs to recuse himself.

Here’s a list of questions for his upcoming investigation into obstruction:

1. Did you discuss shutting down the Mueller Investigation with DJT prior to your appointment?

2. What actions did you take to end the investigation?

From NBC News

And that’s a lie. The Ethics Panel said he should recuse himself. His solution was to find different ethics advisors.

Now Whitaker is going to be investigated up the yin yang over his refusal to recuse himself and he’s going to possibly be facing charges over his failure to do so.

Dumb ass!

You're a dumb shit, it is NOT illegal to not recuse oneself. Was it illegal when Loretta Lynch didn't recuse herself from the Clinton investigation?? No it was not illegal.

Why have liberals all turned into such dishonest dumb fucks.

Loretta Lynch didn’t go in TV and suggest that the investigation was unconstitutional and should be shut down. THAT is the reason he needs to recuse himself.

Here’s a list of questions for his upcoming investigation into obstruction:

1. Did you discuss shutting down the Mueller Investigation with DJT prior to your appointment?

2. What actions did you take to end the investigation?

You're an idiot. He could outright fire Mueller and that's not obstruction, because he's legally empowered to fire Mueller.

That you re too stupid and or dishonest to acknowledge this fact doesn't change that it is fact.

Oxygen thief.

nope... the ethics committee did not clear him, they said there was an appearance of impropriety and for that, he should recuse himself.... but Whitaker hired his own people to over ride the ethics committee opinion to give himself clearance is what was on the news....

Hey Xena, you got a link for where you got your opinion?
Why do you ask for links when you know all you are going to do is say "I support anything Trump tells me to"

Only because you're a fucking idiot.

Why is that every Republican should recuse themselves from everything? Oh that's right.

Moron
Rosenstein is a republican, he was overseeing the investigation -- he didn't need to recuse himself...

Why is it that Trump only tries to appoint people who got his attention by going on cable news night after night talking about how they would shut down the Mueller investigation?

that is how obstruction of justice charges get handed out

Why is that every Republican should recuse themselves from everything? Oh that's right.

Moron
Rosenstein is a republican, he was overseeing the investigation -- he didn't need to recuse himself...

Why is it that Trump only tries to appoint people who got his attention by going on cable news night after night talking about how they would shut down the Mueller investigation?

Hey stupid, do you really think the attorney general is going to allow himself to be charged with obstruction of justice?? LOL

This is about like when Eric Holder straight up lied to Congress and they requested he be charged with lying to COngress , and actual crime as opposed to what you stupidly believe is obstruction o justice because well you're dishonest. Anyway, who decided whether to charge Eric HOlder or not? Oh that's right, Eric Holder.

Moron

Hey stupid, do you really think the attorney general is going to allow himself to be charged with obstruction of justice?? LOL

This is about like when Eric Holder straight up lied to Congress and they requested he be charged with lying to COngress , and actual crime as opposed to what you stupidly believe is obstruction o justice because well you're dishonest. Anyway, who decided whether to charge Eric HOlder or not? Oh that's right, Eric Holder.

I was talking about Trump you dumb ass...

One of the articles of impeachment against Nixon was his attempt to do all he could to derail the investigation against him, like forcing 2 different attorney generals to resign until he found a dick sucker (Bork) to do his dirty work..

The same thing you dick suckers were whining about Sessions and Rosenstein not doing

Moron

One of the articles of impeachment against Nixon was his attempt to do all he could to derail the investigation against him, like forcing 2 different attorney generals to resign until he found a dick sucker (Bork) to do his dirty work..

The same thing you dick suckers were whining about Sessions and Rosenstein not doing

That you are stupid and can't differentiate between impeachment charges and criminal charges is not my problem

Moron

That you are stupid and can't differentiate between impeachment charges and criminal charges is not my problem
Let me know when I said anything about criminal charges you dunce...

appearance of impropriet

Lord knows the left can't function without EMOTION.
No actual conflict but it LOOKS LIKE IT so better to recuse than piss off a leftie who can't tell the difference?
ask the Ethics officials....

It's their rules that have always been in place....

It is YOU ALL under Trump that is breaking all ethics rules and guidelines....

Because why?

You are UNETHICAL??

Crooked?

Cheaters?

Follow the darn rules every one has to follow.... STOP weaseling around them for Lawless Don.
There is no rule that he recuse himself lol.

You do know the difference between advice and rules don't you?
The general rule is the person seeking advice from the ethics committee member, follows the guidance they are given.

Please, this admin is as crooked as they have ever come.... filled with crooks and liars and cheats... never in my life did I ever in a million gazillion years, think that I would witness you right wingers spit on the rule of law, protocols, ethic standards, and government norms that have made us a great Nation....

you all have lost your minds, to the guy who has brainwashed you in to complete and utter lawlessness!

Trump appointing this unqualified jerk, going around the rules of succession that were legally in place, picking this unqualified idiot, because he promised ahead of time, if appointed he would not recuse himself from the investigation in to President Trump no matter what the ethics committee recommended, is obstruction of justice, crooked, abuse of power.... the 'I' word comes to mind... and it has been one abuse after another.... Trump is lawless, believes he is above the law... crimes don't apply to him and that puts us in a very dangerous state, imo....

:eek:

appearance of impropriet

Lord knows the left can't function without EMOTION.
No actual conflict but it LOOKS LIKE IT so better to recuse than piss off a leftie who can't tell the difference?
ask the Ethics officials....

It's their rules that have always been in place....

It is YOU ALL under Trump that is breaking all ethics rules and guidelines....

Because why?

You are UNETHICAL??

Crooked?

Cheaters?

Follow the darn rules every one has to follow.... STOP weaseling around them for Lawless Don.
There is no rule that he recuse himself lol.

You do know the difference between advice and rules don't you?
The general rule is the person seeking advice from the ethics committee member, follows the guidance they are given.

Please, this admin is as crooked as they have ever come.... filled with crooks and liars and cheats... never in my life did I ever in a million gazillion years, think that I would witness you right wingers spit on the rule of law, protocols, ethic standards, and government norms that have made us a great Nation....

you all have lost your minds, to the guy who has brainwashed you in to complete and utter lawlessness!

Trump appointing this unqualified jerk, going around the rules of succession that were legally in place, picking this unqualified idiot, because he promised ahead of time, if appointed he would not recuse himself from the investigation in to President Trump no matter what the ethics committee recommended, is obstruction of justice, crooked, abuse of power.... the 'I' word comes to mind... and it has been one abuse after another.... Trump is lawless, believes he is above the law... crimes don't apply to him and that puts us in a very dangerous state, imo....

:eek:
awe.....you guys may not own the AG anymore...........sniff sniff..........

Missing the days of Obama aren't you...........the days of spying with the NSA on your political opponents.......

Poor things..........Holder had your back........tsk tsk.....then Lynch.........tsk .tsk.....

Pardon me when I don't give a fuck what Mueller, Comey, or the lot of the corrupt assholes think anymore......

mic drop

nope... the ethics committee did not clear him, they said there was an appearance of impropriety and for that, he should recuse himself.... but Whitaker hired his own people to over ride the ethics committee opinion to give himself clearance is what was on the news....

Hey Xena, you got a link for where you got your opinion?
Why do you ask for links when you know all you are going to do is say "I support anything Trump tells me to"

Get clue Biff boi. Read my post and you’ll see I voted against the pantsuit Bulldyke rather than for the giant orange clown.

Forum List

Back