Doe,Loe,Roe & Moe Vs DrumpF: Judge rules plaintiffs suing Trump over sham Co. can remain anonymous.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Judge rules plaintiffs suing Trump over sham businesses can remain anonymous
A judge ruled Thursday that four people suing President Trump and the Trump Organization regarding sham business schemes can remain anonymous for fear of retaliation.

The plaintiffs argued that Trump has a “history of wielding his wealth, stature and Twitter account to attack people whom he perceives to be his enemies” and asked a judge to allow them to use pseudonyms, The New York Times reported.

Lorna G. Schofield of Federal District Court in Manhattan granted their request. The lawsuit names them only as Jane Doe, Luke Loe, Richard Roe and Mary Moe.

:21: I'm going to like this coming from NY. Discovery will be fun. I like Mary Moe already.
I feel in NY next year there may be many civil cases started over DrumpF Frauds.
Thanks, Cohen

• Banned
DemonRAT JUDGES, ALWAYS making a mockery of our established laws....

Right to confront witness | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute
Cornell University › law › wex › right_to...

... of a crime has the right to confront a witness against him or her in a criminal action. ... that a defendant has the right to confront his alleged victim “face-to-face.
All types of judges do this, it legal.
The judge is confirming its a real person etc. etc. to the law

Totally unconstitutional, and of course some liberal judge is willing to do that.

Forum List

Back