ACORN exonerated, quiet as its kept

ZOMG! There was a wardrobe change in the videos!!!

Let's focus on that.

The child prostitution and human smuggling is unimportant.

Last edited:
Ah so now that it's died down alittle you guys are going to claim it was all a fraud.

So we should just completely ignore what they said.

Who knows what they really said? Did you watch the video?

Borat was entertainment. Why does he use that as an example?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://http://crooksandliars.com/mike-stark/lost-cpac-breitbart-video-crazy-you-mis

O'Keefe's phony "pimp" story has been debunked, but, as Brad Friedman has shown, the old-media remains remarkably reticent to admit their errors, and the publisher of the videos, O'Keefe's employer and promoter, Andrew Breitbart has been unwilling to help them off the hook. Witness the outrageous email responses from the NYTimes' Senior Editor for Standards Greg Brock and then from their Public Editor Clark Hoyt, when it was shown to them that "the paper of record" had been had -- that O'Keefe had never "visited Acorn offices...dressed so outlandishly" in the now-infamous "pimp" costume as the paper had reported, as O'Keefe had represented, and as Breitbart himself had claimed in his own column, to the public.

The vid is telling, and I have to wonder: Will Congress restore funding now that they know the video was a complete and utter lie? Moreover, when will the MSM issue an apology?

Of course they were exonerated. They didn't actually committ a crime. They just gave a little free advised on HOW TO COMMITT A CRIME.

They didn't actually get them a house to conduct the prostitution with underaged girls. They just gave the two of them free advice on how to set their brothel up. Fine upstanding ACORN reps that they were. Who would expect less??

Oh and if I'm not mistaken they are still under investigation in 4 or 5 other states for voter fraud. You know. Just piddly little stuff like that.

Last edited:
http://http://crooksandliars.com/mike-stark/lost-cpac-breitbart-video-crazy-you-mis

O'Keefe's phony "pimp" story has been debunked, but, as Brad Friedman has shown, the old-media remains remarkably reticent to admit their errors, and the publisher of the videos, O'Keefe's employer and promoter, Andrew Breitbart has been unwilling to help them off the hook. Witness the outrageous email responses from the NYTimes' Senior Editor for Standards Greg Brock and then from their Public Editor Clark Hoyt, when it was shown to them that "the paper of record" had been had -- that O'Keefe had never "visited Acorn offices...dressed so outlandishly" in the now-infamous "pimp" costume as the paper had reported, as O'Keefe had represented, and as Breitbart himself had claimed in his own column, to the public.

The vid is telling, and I have to wonder: Will Congress restore funding now that they know the video was a complete and utter lie? Moreover, when will the MSM issue an apology?

A judge ruled it was unconstitutional to cut the funding It was restored some time ago.
You have mis characterized the rest of the story .

Of course they were exonerated. They didn't actually committ a crime. They just gave a little free advised on HOW TO COMMITT A CRIME.

They didn't actually get them a house to conduct the prostitution with underaged girls. They just gave the two of them free advice on how to set their brothel up. Fine upstanding ACORN reps that they were. Who would expect less??

Oh and if I'm not mistaken they are still under investigation in 4 or 5 other states for voter fraud. You know. Just piddly little stuff like that.
We don't even know that. The tapes are edited heavily. Unless we see the unedited tapes I'm going with O'Keefe being the bad guy in this scenario. Evidence: He didn't dress like a pimp in his interviews with ACORN. Evidence: He didn't release the unedited tapes. Evidence: With his arrest in LA he has shown himself to not be above lying to get a "story" no matter how far fetched.

We don't even know that. The tapes are edited heavily. Unless we see the unedited tapes I'm going with O'Keefe being the bad guy in this scenario. Evidence: He didn't dress like a pimp in his interviews with ACORN. Evidence: He didn't release the unedited tapes. Evidence: With his arrest in LA he has shown himself to not be above lying to get a "story" no matter how far fetched.
Of course you are. A wardrobe change is much more dishonest than telling one how to get away with child prostitution and human smuggling, on public funds, in the liberal mind.

ZOMG! There was a wardrobe change in the videos!!!

Let's focus on that.

The child prostitution and human smuggling is unimportant.

Let us focus on the fact that you Conservatives are a bunch of lying hypocritical frauds. This story was used to discredit an organization that was focused on voter registration and community betterment.

Of course, as per Mr. Beck, community is an obscene word to you Conservatives. The idea of people doing anything other than improve the bottom line of Corperations and making the wealthy even wealthier is just wasted effort and time.

Of course you are. A wardrobe change is much more dishonest than telling one how to get away with child prostitution and human smuggling, on public funds, in the liberal mind.
The "wardrobe change" was nothing but propaganda...which makes the tapes even more suspect than they already were.

I see you are another that has no interest in seeing the unedited tapes.

All this an Acorn is the right's "gotcha" word. I love that. They really look dumb when they do that, but fox viewers still think Acorn is evil.

Sad really. Oh and I hope Okeefe really learns what a "pimp" is in prison.

All this an Acorn is the right's "gotcha" word. I love that. They really look dumb when they do that, but fox viewers still think Acorn is evil.

Prison for what? Violating fashion trends?

The "wardrobe change" was nothing but propaganda...which makes the tapes even more suspect than they already were.
And the facilitation of child prostitution and human smuggling using pulic funds doesn't bother you at all?

.... I see you are another that has no interest in seeing the unedited tapes.
Baseless assumptions are not wise.

And the facilitation of child prostitution and human smuggling using pulic funds doesn't bother you at all?

Sure, I just don't believe they did that...the tapes are heavily edited.

Pssssst. He is in a little trouble now....just sayin.
You may want to link to whatever you're talking about, if it's relevant, that is.

Pssssst. He is in a little trouble now....just sayin.
You may want to link to whatever you're talking about, if it's relevant, that is.

You are kidding right? You do know he is in just a tad bit of trouble...

well, if you are not kidding..

FBI Arrests James O'Keefe At Landrieu's Office
FBI Arrests James O'Keefe At Landrieu's Office - Politics - The Atlantic

The tapes may be edited but ACORN is still a bigger criminal enterprise than the Gambino Crime Family. They talked about tax evasion, fraud and teenage prostitution like it was baseball acrds

The tapes may be edited but ACORN is still a bigger criminal enterprise than the Gambino Crime Family. They talked about tax evasion, fraud and teenage prostitution like it was baseball acrds

Who did...WHO SPECIFICALLY? The Entire organization or some low level clerk....

Hmmmm? I love how you guys think Acorn is some kind of gotcha thing. They were investigated. What sas the end result?

You guys are jokes.

Who did...WHO SPECIFICALLY? The Entire organization or some low level clerk....

Hmmmm? I love how you guys think Acorn is some kind of gotcha thing. They were investigated. What sas the end result?

You guys are jokes.

Once the right gets an idea embedded in their little minds, you can't get it out, not even with a hammer and a chisel.

Just what I said when it happened.

I said he was a Borat wana be and guess what.

This kid got people fired with his lies.

Forum List

Back