ACLU already threatening Trump

ACLU Already Threatening Trump Administration With Legal Action

I think we need to create a new Anti American or UnAmerican committee to investigate scum like this. I hope Trump dismantles these bastards.

Unbelievable. He hasn't too office yet and these antiAmerican organizations is already attacking him.

Pathetic! The ACLU has done more to destroy this country than any other organization including, but not limited to, the KKK.

ACLU Already Threatening Trump Administration With Legal Action

I think we need to create a new Anti American or UnAmerican committee to investigate scum like this. I hope Trump dismantles these bastards.

So legal action is suddenly a crime? With Trump threatening legal action against all those women, and against Hillary Clinton?

Are you mentally retarded?

The ACLU is very destructive to our society......they are anti-Christian and anti-family among other negative things....the ACLU was originally formed by commies...

The ACLU and CAIR would top my list on a new HUAC....

The ACLU are lawyers that can't survive in the real legal world. My husband calls them "kumbaya warriors".

The real world? They're not in another dimension and the ACLU has done just fine in whatever world you consider this to be

You have your thoughts and I have mine. Bunch of social justice warriors and would get shellacked in the dog eat dog legal world. That and they get paid shit

You can have your own thoughts just not your own worlds. There is only one and no opinion changes that and since they are doing well the reality doesnt match your opinion :dunno:

Well if you mattered to me that may make a difference but you don't so it won't.

Reality doesnt care if you care about it. :lol:

Yeah the courts are going to be the last line of defense for the normals in the country for a year or two. P.O.Shit trump and those who cling to their sexual predator grandpa will want to confiscate many people's rights (which they think is fine just as long as no one confiscates guns) as quickly as possible.

Yeah the courts are going to be the last line of defense for the normals in the country for a year or two. P.O.Shit trump and those who cling to their sexual predator grandpa will want to confiscate many people's rights (which they think is fine just as long as no one confiscates guns) as quickly as possible.
Normals like transsexual nazi eskimos? Or labor unions? Or george soros? You represent the freakshow.

Forum List

Back