Acid Trips

These guys represent the left about as much as David Duke represents the right.

Take that however you want.

Should something like this occur, I don't believe ANTIFA lives will be worth spit in the future.

NEW THREAT: Antifa Plans Acid Attack on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Promises To Blind Attendees - Big League Politics

How exactly do you get the collective "Antifa" out of the phrase "a man"?

I'm uh preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that's a singular.

Adorable answer. Don't make connections well, eh?

You were hoping nobody would read your link after reading a highly dubious headline huh. SOW-wy.

"Connections" between singular and collective?

Strangely enough, I just took a poll of everybody on my planet, and everybody agrees those are different things.

Should something like this occur, I don't believe ANTIFA lives will be worth spit in the future.

NEW THREAT: Antifa Plans Acid Attack on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Promises To Blind Attendees - Big League Politics

Really!! Is that your take away from the link?

But of course. That's what I do in this joint --- call out dishonesty.

See, it works like this. You see a headline like this, you think, "that's bullshit". But you don't know exactly HOW or in how many ways it's bullshit, until you read it.

Et voila, there it was.

Apparently the OP works a little differently. He sees a headline, goes "YUM" and swallows whole. Then it's up to we the more discerning to tell him, "uh dood --- you just swallowed a Tonka truck".

You were hoping nobody would read your link after reading a highly dubious headline huh. SOW-wy.

Strangely enough, I just took a poll of everybody on my planet, and everybody agrees those are different things.

"Pogo".

"You have met the enemy, and it is you."

"Pogo".

Because I live in the world of Reality?

Hey, I guess you take more acid trips than I do.

"Pogo".

Pogo's World of Reality -

"Pogo".

Ah, Boston psychedelia.

I was more of an H.P. Lovecraft guy but kewl.

"Pogo".

Ah, Boston psychedelia.

I was more of an H.P. Lovecraft guy but kewl.

You will definitely not be eaten first.

These guys represent the left about as much as David Duke represents the right.

Take that however you want.

David Duke is a democrat.

Might wanna let David Duke know that.

davidduke1991post.jpg

Most recently ran for a Louisiana Senate seat in 2016, the funniest part of which was that while he was in that race he had more black support than Rump did.

Anyway, you failed to read the post you quoted. The poster didn't associate Dukey with a political party. He associated him with "the right".

Forum List

Back