Accused toe-sucker arrested...

You are stuck on salt and spray. The point, which you so evidently haven't grasped, is that the teenage foot suck victim froze. It doesn't matter if she had a Tommygun or oil of vitriol. She didn't do anything- except tell her mommy after it happened.
Mommy should have raised the snowflake a little tougher then. It's you not getting the point. Lotsa women are victims when they could prevent it and I'm telling you OC spray is a very effective deterrent.
I agree that mommy ought to have taught her daughter to act in times of trouble. You didn't say that before, you just kept adding weapons that she was too frozen to use.

You are stuck on salt and spray. The point, which you so evidently haven't grasped, is that the teenage foot suck victim froze. It doesn't matter if she had a Tommygun or oil of vitriol. She didn't do anything- except tell her mommy after it happened.
Mommy should have raised the snowflake a little tougher then. It's you not getting the point. Lotsa women are victims when they could prevent it and I'm telling you OC spray is a very effective deterrent.
I agree that mommy ought to have taught her daughter to act in times of trouble. You didn't say that before, you just kept adding weapons that she was too frozen to use.
Adding weapons? I said pepper spray and OC spray, same thing. Teaching kids, especially young girls to be aware of their surroundings at all times and what to do is a given.

Adding weapons? I said pepper spray and OC spray, same thing. Teaching kids, especially young girls to be aware of their surroundings at all times and what to do is a given.
Obviously it is not a given to the adults in the frozen teenager's life.

I guess you just want to argue.

TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) -

In a bizarre story that has people doing a double take, police say they are taking it very seriously.

It was a teenager who was targeted while working in a west Toledo mall, and the man in question ended up getting his hands on her feet and believe it or not, sucking on her toes.

What happened to Melissa Portala’s daughter while at work was traumatic. But after sharing her story on Facebook to warn others, she said more women came forward, explaining their run ins with the same man and that they were far worse.

Accused toe-sucker arrested, more victims asked to step forward

Yes, you read that right...felony toe-sucking.
In the article it is revealed that the mall had the victims mother arrested for handing out flyers.:wtf:

And nobody believed that Trump's crime crackdown would work!

I guess you just want to argue.
I addressed your remark as it applies to the topic. Now you are whining that I'm arguing. You are boring me. Good bye.

Forum List

Back