Accused toe-sucker arrested...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) -

In a bizarre story that has people doing a double take, police say they are taking it very seriously.

It was a teenager who was targeted while working in a west Toledo mall, and the man in question ended up getting his hands on her feet and believe it or not, sucking on her toes.

What happened to Melissa Portala’s daughter while at work was traumatic. But after sharing her story on Facebook to warn others, she said more women came forward, explaining their run ins with the same man and that they were far worse.

Accused toe-sucker arrested, more victims asked to step forward

Yes, you read that right...felony toe-sucking.
In the article it is revealed that the mall had the victims mother arrested for handing out flyers.:wtf:

I read the article twice because I expected to read that the teenager had been threatened with a weapon or over powered by the guy before her toe was sucked. Evidently, she froze because of the bizarreness of getting her toe sucked or something. Maybe I also missed the part about how her toe was left vulnerable to attack at all. The article says the guy complimented her shoes. What? She took off a shoe for him to study? Then he swooped down and sucked her toe?

OK. The guy shouldn't be out sucking toes without permission but seriously, this report lacks detail. I totally want to sympathize with the victim but freezing up because someone is doing something socially weird? A guy is sucking your toe. You don't like it. You tell him so. He doesn't stop. You kick him.

When i was a teenager this guy at kung fu kept touching me when we were sparring. I asked him to stop but he kept doing it. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone or make a scene, so i put up with it and then never went back.

When i was a teenager this guy at kung fu kept touching me when we were sparring. I asked him to stop but he kept doing it. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone or make a scene, so i put up with it and then never went back.
You didn't use kung fu on him? You were sparring! This is like the girl who didn't kick the toe sucker in the face! Mustn't make a scene, right?

There may be a pattern to these things. Weirdoes take advantage of people who don't want to draw attention to themselves by actually defending themselves. So, what do we do about weirdoes? Lock them up for felony weirdness?

You didn't use kung fu on him? You were sparring! This is like the girl who didn't kick the toe sucker in the face! Mustn't make a scene, right?

There may be a pattern to these things. Weirdoes take advantage of people who don't want to draw attention to themselves by actually defending themselves. So, what do we do about weirdoes? Lock them up for felony weirdness?
Well handling somebody against their will is an assault. You can always have him arrested, take a video. All the way to getting stuffed into a squad car.

When you are young, it's not easy to know how t respond to that.

Well handling somebody against their will is an assault. You can always have him arrested, take a video. All the way to getting stuffed into a squad car.
If you freeze up when someone sucks your toe, won't you freeze up behind a video camera too?

Sure, being young is not always easy. Now that you are less young, if it happened again- would you do anything differently?

If you freeze up when someone sucks your toe, won't you freeze up behind a video camera too?
Pepper spray the asshole then.

Pepper spray the asshole then.
Come on! She didn't kick him as he was sucking her toe but she'd have pepper sprayed him- if only she had had pepper spray?!

Sure, being young is not always easy. Now that you are less young, if it happened again- would you do anything differently?
I'd boot him.

TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) -

In a bizarre story that has people doing a double take, police say they are taking it very seriously.

It was a teenager who was targeted while working in a west Toledo mall, and the man in question ended up getting his hands on her feet and believe it or not, sucking on her toes.

What happened to Melissa Portala’s daughter while at work was traumatic. But after sharing her story on Facebook to warn others, she said more women came forward, explaining their run ins with the same man and that they were far worse.

Accused toe-sucker arrested, more victims asked to step forward

Yes, you read that right...felony toe-sucking.
In the article it is revealed that the mall had the victims mother arrested for handing out flyers.:wtf:
Girlies love having their toes sucked on.

What is wrong with that ??

I'd boot him.
Good for you.

Come on! She didn't kick him as he was sucking her toe but she'd have pepper sprayed him- if only she had had pepper spray?!
Why would a woman not have pepper spray?
I don't have pepper spray. I have my wits, my fists, and something I hope to never have to use, a gun.
Shooting a toe sucker might get you jammed up. There's nothing unwitty about using pepper spray. Unless they are on bath salts or something it will put them down.

Why would a woman not have pepper spray?
I don't have pepper spray. I have my wits, my fists, and something I hope to never have to use, a gun.
Shooting a toe sucker might get you jammed up. There's nothing unwitty about using pepper spray. Unless they are on bath salts or something it will put them down.
You are stuck on salt and spray. The point, which you so evidently haven't grasped, is that the teenage foot suck victim froze. It doesn't matter if she had a Tommygun or oil of vitriol. She didn't do anything- except tell her mommy after it happened.

You are stuck on salt and spray. The point, which you so evidently haven't grasped, is that the teenage foot suck victim froze. It doesn't matter if she had a Tommygun or oil of vitriol. She didn't do anything- except tell her mommy after it happened.
Mommy should have raised the snowflake a little tougher then. It's you not getting the point. Lotsa women are victims when they could prevent it and I'm telling you OC spray is a very effective deterrent.

Forum List

Back