According to science, how does a new species develop?

Okay as amusing as this is- trying to discuss the facts and science with a Christian anti-evolutionist is like trying to teach a pig to dance.

Live on in ignorance.

Okay as amusing as this is- trying to discuss the facts and science with a Christian anti-evolutionist is like trying to teach a pig to dance.

Live on in ignorance.

I know about both evolution and creation science more than you. I believed in evolution at first, but after studying creation science and the Bible and comparing it with evolution, I thought it was what happened. I had 900+ years old ancient humans (longevity) and dinosaurs living with humans to contend with. Those were the two hardest to see how it happened. Where I had trouble with evolution is billions of years old earth and universe. Radiometric dating makes too many assumptions and the atheist scientists weren't being honest about what was found in the layers and in-between layers. Fossils have to fit within a range in the layer where they were found or else it is not accepted. They also weren't honest about apes to humans, i.e. there were mass frauds. They weren't honest about macroevolution. We still do not have transitional fossils. They weren't honest about pseudoscientific racism. Next, most of Darwin's hypotheses were wrong. He was only right about evolution by natural selection. Moreover, evolution doesn't explain origins very well. It does a good job with biology, but not so good in debunking creation science. The stupidest thing about evolution is how the universe started from nothing (quantum mechanics). Afterwards, the atheist scientists discovered fine tuning facts and started to propose multiverses. That took the cake. Furthermore, there is design and intelligence found in beauty and complexity in this world which atheist scientists can't explain. I can't believe in change over long time because the earth is/was formed rapidly. I don't think we're all related from one common ancestor either, but there are common ancestors within species and we see their evolution, but we didn't just happen to evolve from a single-cell creature. Creation scientists state there are no aliens and no ghosts (of dead people). However, they do state there are spirit people like angels and demons. Where we agree is the earth will one day become extinct. We just don't know how except the Bible prophecy (I think gamma rays). I think the atheist scientists favor global warming. Just the fact that the law of entropy holds states we will all become extinct one day. However, if creation scientists are right, then we will all die from end times of the unholy trinity -- Satan (god of the world spirit), antichrist and false prophet (latter both humans).

Last edited:
I know about both evolution and creation science more than you.
You know fuck all about evolution and would be laughed out of a high school science class.

And there is no such thing as creation science .

Where do these freaks come from?

You know fuck all about evolution and would be laughed out of a high school science class.

Do you have chimpanzee-like hips? lol. I have evolved in posting here due to creation science while you still remain a chimp AF. There is a recent article in creation science about you.

"Hips can reveal many things about fossilized organisms, especially when it comes to mammals. They can indicate the difference between species and even reveal the differences between the sexes of the same species.

Last fall, we reported on the latest research findings that showed Homo naledi was less human-like and more Australopith-like. ICR concluded that the small-brained Homo naledi was just another Lucy-like ape—similar to a modern chimpanzee.1

1 Clarey, T. 2017. Just What Is Homo naledi? Acts & Facts. 46 (12): 9."

Homo naledi had Lucy-Like Hips

Here's another article for the internet atheist types. Bill Nye thinks earth was seeded from Mars. What a weirdo. He also blames humans for climate change and not sin causing death. Bottom line is evolutionary science will not solve anything. Not exactly true as I found one argument using evolution against GMO foods, i.e. mutation foods.

"“You Never Shut Up About Climate Change”
It’s no surprise the first episode, “Earth’s a Hot Mess,” dealt with climate change. Nye dealt with some of the science around climate change but, predictably, solely blamed humans for causing it. During a segment called “Bill Needs a Minute,” which is basically a rant from Nye, he railed against “climate change deniers” claiming that it’s their fault the United States isn’t a leader in fighting climate change. At the end of the episode, filmmaker Zach Braff claims Nye never shuts up about climate change, to which Nye leads the audience to respond, “We will shut up about climate change if we finally do something about the problem.”

Now there are few people who actually deny climate change entirely, but it’s not us at AiG—a fact Ken Ham has pointed out to Bill Nye before. What some scientists and others do deny are the claims that man is causing all or nearly all climate change. To claim that those who disagree with one specific interpretation of very limited data are “climate change deniers”—when it’s obvious that climates change—is untrue and does nothing to further Nye’s argument.

You can learn more about climate change in Dr. Alan White’s article “The Globe Is Warming, But It’s Not Your Fault!”"

The Globe Is Warming, But It’s Not Your Fault!

The Globe Is Warming, But It’s Not Your Fault!

Do you have chimpanzee-like hips? lol. I have evolved in posting here due to creation science while you still remain a chimp AF. There is a recent article in creation science about you.

"Hips can reveal many things about fossilized organisms, especially when it comes to mammals. They can indicate the difference between species and even reveal the differences between the sexes of the same species.

Last fall, we reported on the latest research findings that showed Homo naledi was less human-like and more Australopith-like. ICR concluded that the small-brained Homo naledi was just another Lucy-like ape—similar to a modern chimpanzee.1

There is no such thing as creation science,you freak.

Every time he posts something from a "Creation Scientist" it tends to be something that actually refutes his young earth theory.

Which is very amusing.

Every time he posts something from a "Creation Scientist" it tends to be something that actually refutes his young earth theory.

Which is very amusing.
I got a good laugh out of him claiming he knows more than you about evolution. He knows less than nothing about evolution.

That is not a figure of speech. He literally knows nothing factual about evolution, and the things he thinks he knows are all completely wrong. He literally has negative net knowledge about evolution . It would take a science teacher a year just to correct his wrong information and get him to a point where he has "net zero" knowledge of evolution.

In other words, it would take quite a bit of time just to educate him on evolution up to the point where his knowledge of the subject was equivalent to that of a newborn baby.

And that, my friends, is hilarious. And it is especially hilarious in the context of watching him dance and prance and preen himself in this thread.

Which is very amusing.
I got a good laugh out of him claiming he knows more than you about evolution. He knows less than nothing about evolution.

That is not a figure of speech. He literally knows nothing factual about evolution, and the things he thinks he knows are all completely wrong. He literally has negative net knowledge about evolution . It would take a science teacher a year just to correct his wrong information and get him to a point where he has "net zero" knowledge of evolution.

In other words, it would take quite a bit of time just to educate him on evolution up to the point where his knowledge of the subject was equivalent to that of a newborn baby.

And that, my friends, is hilarious. And it is especially hilarious in the context of watching him dance and prance and preen himself in this thread.

I still am amused by the idea all of those marsupials scampering and hoping on a bee Line to Australia- just before the continents started flying apart 4,000 years ago.

I am thinking there must have been Angel shepherds on the route to keep all the animals going to where they were supposed to be going.

And maybe little mini-arks to get the Galapagos tortoises out to their islands.....

Which is very amusing.

I still am amused by the idea all of those marsupials scampering and hoping on a bee Line to Australia- just before the continents started flying apart 4,000 years ago.

I am thinking there must have been Angel shepherds on the route to keep all the animals going to where they were supposed to be going.

And maybe little mini-arks to get the Galapagos tortoises out to their islands.....

We're going to find that the universe is 15.8 B years soon. Add two more billion years. The atheist scientists have discovered stars and planets that are older than 13.8 B already. They need an explanation. I think one of the first things of the James Webb telescope will be to demonstrate and suddenly we'll be older. Does it really matter when discussing billions of years when today's living creatures register millions of years old. They say that's in error. I would think you would register millions of years old. How can that be when you do not fit in any of the chronological layers? It is erroneous. Moreover, how did the layers stratify themselves so nicely if they built up over time? We must've had meteor collisions, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, local/regional floods, fires and other disasters like today. What did that do to the layers?

Now, let's look at 6K years. That would explain the newer stuff we find in millions of years layers and why trees grew through multiple millions of years layers. It explains living fossils. It explains rapid evolution. It explains carbon-14 in diamonds found in millions of years layers. It explains why dinosaur fossils still have soft marrow. It explains your koalas in Australia. It explains today's population. It explains why you have five fingers and five toes and symmetry. It explains sexual desire.

The atheist scientists have discovered stars and planets that are older than 13.8 B already
No they haven't, freak. Damn son, you really need to stop talking about science. Forever.

I use atheist science of +2 billion years while you use stupidity AF. No contest there. Creation scientists explain that it's 6K years old. No contest there either and even a wider gap to your stupidity AF findings. I didn't think that was possible to get worse from stupidity AF, but here we are.

Hubble Team Breaks Cosmic Distance Record

The atheist scientists have discovered stars and planets that are older than 13.8 B already
No they haven't, freak. Damn son, you really need to stop talking about science. Forever.

I use atheist science of +2 billion years while you use stupidity AF. No contest there. Creation scientists explain that it's 6K years old. No contest there either and even a wider gap to your stupidity AF findings. I didn't think that was possible to get worse from stupidity AF, but here we are.

Um...hey moron...your Link's content directly contradicts yet another embarrassingly false statement by you, as it states that the observed object was 13.4 billion light years away.

Goddamn you are stupid. Look at what your embarrassing, childish religious beliefs have done to your brain .

Now go ahead numbnuts, declare victory. Meanwhile, in what the rest of us call reality, you and your creation fetish are nothing but a punchline.

Well?

I get the general idea that certain "mutations" have to occur with one organism to change their species, but what about mating?
I'm not going to read the 35 pages to see if my answer was already written, especially since I read the first page and saw what was written there. I'm also not going to pretend I know the answer, especially since I doubt anyone knows the answer. With that said, I think I understand your question and I think common sense would say that mutations arise en masse, probably as a response to a need in nature (a la Stephen Wolfram's theory of everything). To add to that, you can never know what something is by how it starts out, you can know what it is when it has grown into it.

So what I am saying is that the new species bursts onto the scene all at once but it isn't obvious that it is a new species at its birth.

Um...hey moron...your Link's content directly contradicts yet another embarrassingly false statement by you, as it states that the observed object was 13.4 billion light years away.

Goddamn you are stupid. Look at what your embarrassing, childish religious beliefs have done to your brain .

Now go ahead numbnuts, declare victory. Meanwhile, in what the rest of us call reality, you and your creation fetish are nothing but a punchline.

If evolution was true, then you'd understand how we're adding 2 billion years. Also, you wouldn't be racist. How does one explain racism, wars and not having an answer to atheist science questions when we have evolved? It means you haven't.

CNN.com - Study: Universe bigger, older than expected - Aug 8, 2006

If evolution was true, then you'd understand how we're adding 2 billion years.
That doesn't make any sense. What I think or believe or understand has zero bearing on the truth of evolution, or vice versa. Evoluion is a fact, and you are playing with yourself on a message board.

Last edited:
We're going to find that the universe is 15.8 B years soon. Add two more billion years. The atheist scientists have discovered stars and planets that are older than 13.8 B already. They need an explanation. I think one of the first things of the James Webb telescope will be to demonstrate and suddenly we'll be older..

How do they explain the evolution of stars, that have a lifespan of billions of years, and in order to create the heavy elements needed for life, have to have gone super nova. For that to have happened in the span of only millions of years, means visible stars would be exploding every few minutes.

We're going to find that the universe is 15.8 B years soon. Add two more billion years. The atheist scientists have discovered stars and planets that are older than 13.8 B already. They need an explanation. I think one of the first things of the James Webb telescope will be to demonstrate and suddenly we'll be older..

How do they explain the evolution of stars, that have a lifespan of billions of years, and in order to create the heavy elements needed for life, have to have gone super nova. For that to have happened in the span of only millions of years, means visible stars would be exploding every few minutes.

tenor.gif

The internet atheists do not have an answer.

For that matter, they cannot explain why spiral galaxies with their black holes in the center haven't been wound out of existence in billions of years. Neither can they explain how the moon moves away from the earth and should have disappeared in billions of years.

Forum List

Back