According To Moslem Law, Obama is a Muslim

His step father, Soetoro, was an Indonesian muslim who sent little Barry to a muslim madrassa for his early indoctrination.
That doesn't make Pres. Obama a muslim......just somewhat educated about the religion.

He also learned math, reading, writing, history, and science, there.

Same as American kids in elementary school. ..... :cool:

OK, lets follow up on this. you concede that he was educated (indoctrinated) as a kid in a madrassa, and you say that he is not now a practicing muslim. The would mean that he has rejected his early muslim upbringing and converted to Christianity. That is grounds for beheading under Sharia law. Why haven't any muslim clerics called for Obama to be beheaded for rejecting islam?

I just did some research on Sharia, which is the Muslim code of law.
According to Sharia, Obama is a Muslim, since his Father was a Muslim.
Those suspicions appear to be on target.

You're so fucking nuts it's hilarious. LMAO What is really important is that Obama doesn't consider himself a Muslim, not at all. He is a Christian and practices Christianity. He does not practice Islam.

Get a life nutcase. He has been president for nearly 8 years. He is an American citizen, born in Hawaii. He is in no way a Muslim. And he is a successful president, according to presidential historians. So get over it for god's sake. Get a life. This thread is a sign of nutcasiness and desperation.

So Sad. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry bout that,

1. He is islamic, and by blood linked to islam.
2. He is a homo, his wife is a man.
3. His kids are not his, they are made up, adopted.
4. His birth certificate is forged.
5. He is trying his best to secretly ruin USA, which isn't so secret, the idiots which are not a few can't see it.
6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

no one is trying to ruin anything, you psychotic freak.

If you believe that, you are even more naïve that previously indicated.

that's funny coming from wing nut toons.

your obamas-derangement does not constitute reality in any way, shape or form.

but this troll thread is certainly amusing.

"the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth" obama
"...I will stand with the muslims" obama
"the USA is not a Christian nation" obama
"it is wrong to slander the prophet of islam" Obama

you are living in fantasy land.

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. But, having heard the call to prayer, I agree that it is a beautiful sound. Much like the church bells ringing on Sunday morning.

He is correct that the USA is not a Christian nation. In fact, none other than Thomas Jefferson said the exact same thing.

I believe that it is wrong to slander the basis for anyone's religious beliefs.

Now, will you classify me as muslim?

Sorry bout that,

1. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
2. Horse *jillian idiot* meet water.
3. There are countless ways obama is working to ruin USA.
4. Sorry you've been blinded to this fact, but it is what it is.
5. He gave to a terrorist country 150 BILLION.
6. And he is letting the terrorist go free….
7. Fuck you're an idiot.
8. Just the most obvious you can't see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The 150 billion has yet to reach Iran, it is tied up in lawsuits, in fact, they were just bitching about that last month..How Oblama is screwing them and not living up to the agreement...

I just did some research on Sharia, which is the Muslim code of law.
According to Sharia, Obama is a Muslim, since his Father was a Muslim.
Those suspicions appear to be on target.

You're so fucking nuts it's hilarious. LMAO What is really important is that Obama doesn't consider himself a Muslim, not at all. He is a Christian and practices Christianity. He does not practice Islam.

Get a life nutcase. He has been president for nearly 8 years. He is an American citizen, born in Hawaii. He is in no way a Muslim. And he is a successful president, according to presidential historians. So get over it for god's sake. Get a life. This thread is a sign of nutcasiness and desperation.

So Sad. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i don't even think he's all that christian. i think he's largely secular with a belief in a higher power.

Sorry bout that,

5. He is trying his best to secretly ruin USA, which isn't so secret, the idiots which are not a few can't see it.
6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. But, having heard the call to prayer, I agree that it is a beautiful sound. Much like the church bells ringing on Sunday morning.

He is correct that the USA is not a Christian nation. In fact, none other than Thomas Jefferson said the exact same thing.

muslim sympathizer is probably more accurate. But you ignore the context of Obama's comments. He was defending islam at the expense of all other religions.

Sorry bout that,

6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would classify you as a fool. If I remember right, I believe it was a group of muslims that slaughtered 3000 Americans on 9-11. That gives me the right to slander muslims every day of the week and twice in Sundays.

Sorry bout that,

7. Fuck you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The 150 billion has yet to reach Iran, it is tied up in lawsuits, in fact, they were just bitching about that last month..How Oblama is screwing them and not living up to the agreement...

yep, the GOP congress if finally doing its job. Good for them-------------finally.

The fact is nobody really knows who Barry's father was. What is that Kenyan bastard or that commie bastard Franklin Davis. Or was it Stanley Dunham who had a bastard child with an afro american prostitute. All we know about Barry is he is a some kind of CIA Manchurian candidate project. whose past is really unknown.
recall when The Donald forced him to produce a birth certificate, the CIA folks posted that obvious forgery.

I'm not sure what is more disturbing...that I can't tell if this is parody or not or that two people agree with it.

Sorry bout that,

7. Fuck you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yep, the GOP congress if finally doing its job. Good for them-------------finally.
It's tied up at the hague also..Several court cases pending and Iran seems to have debt collection activity on it also..So pretty much, they let the money go, but made sure they would never get it..

I would classify you as a fool. If I remember right, I believe it was a group of muslims that slaughtered 3000 Americans on 9-11. That gives me the right to slander muslims every day of the week and twice in Sundays.

Yes, and they murdered those americans in the name of Islam. Screw them.

The fact is nobody really knows who Barry's father was. What is that Kenyan bastard or that commie bastard Franklin Davis. Or was it Stanley Dunham who had a bastard child with an afro american prostitute. All we know about Barry is he is a some kind of CIA Manchurian candidate project. whose past is really unknown.
recall when The Donald forced him to produce a birth certificate, the CIA folks posted that obvious forgery.

I'm not sure what is more disturbing...that I can't tell if this is parody or not or that two people agree with it.
Wait till you see his anti-semite rants....

They were not all Americans, some of the victims were Muslims also...

Sorry bout that,

7. Fuck you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's tied up at the hague also..Several court cases pending and Iran seems to have debt collection activity on it also..So pretty much, they let the money go, but made sure they would never get it..

well that's just great, but the point remains that is was a terrible deal made by an incompetent America-hating president. January 2017 cannot come soon enough.

President Trump,

Sorry bout that,

7. Fuck you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

well that's just great, but the point remains that is was a terrible deal made by an incompetent America-hating president. January 2017 cannot come soon enough.

President Trump,
It was deal made by 6 leading nations in the world...

yes, that makes it worse. But they were all innocents, that's the point.

muslim sympathizer is probably more accurate. But you ignore the context of Obama's comments. He was defending islam at the expense of all other religions.

I commented on the quote. YOu did not provide enough for context. Please feel free to provide enough of the quote to show he was doing anything at the expense of other faiths.

I could not give a damn if Oblama is a Muslim, Christian, Jew, etc., etc..
There is no religious test for office, for good reason..The Founders did not want it as such..

Sorry bout that,

7. Fuck you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

President Trump,
It was deal made by 6 leading nations in the world...

LOL, do you really believe that crap? the deal was made by obozo and the idiot Kerry. None of the other "leading nations" agreed to send money.

yes, that makes it worse. But they were all innocents, that's the point.
Russia and China are innocents?

Forum List

Back