According To Moslem Law, Obama is a Muslim

Repeating the same bullshit doesn't change the smell.

Obama shaves, eats pork, drinks beer, doesn't pray 6 times a day, supports gay rights, and supports women's rights.

If he is, as you claim, a muslim, he is the worst muslim ever.

To a true muslim, the end justifies the means. If he has to pretend to be a Christian in order to achieve muslim domination, that's totally acceptable.

Obama is not what he pretends to be.

My point is to ridicule those claiming Obama is a muslim. It is laughable.

Only to a far left drone or someone that has zero independent thought..

However your point is moot as I have just proven..

According to Jewish traditions if your mother is Jewish then you are Jewish, regardless if you follow the Jewish religion and traditions or not..

So your "ridicule" shows you have no clue what you talk about other than your blind support for Obama..

Yeah, your claim is laughable. The idea that someone is what his father is (or was) is ridiculous.

But let's, for the sake of argument, go with your idea. So you are saying that because his father is muslim, Obama is a muslim, despite the fact that he follows virtually none of the religious requirements of that faith. If he is not practicing and acting like a muslim, who cares??

The definition is in your own head. Yes, Jews are jews. But if one becomes a Christian, do you still insist they are Jews?

And you just proven that you have no clue what you post about!

You just do not want to admit that you made a horrid analogy and got called out on it..

Just admit that you lost with that horrid analogy..

According to the simplest definition used by Jews for self-identification, a person is a Jew by birth, or becomes one through religious conversion. However, there are differences of opinion among the various branches of Judaism in the application of this definition, including:
  • The effect of mixed parents: i.e. whether a person of mixed Jewish and non-Jewish parents should be considered Jewish.
  • Conversion: i.e. what processes of conversion should be considered valid.
  • Historical loss of Jewish identity: i.e. whether a person's or group's actions (such as conversion to a different religion) or circumstances in his or her community's life (such as being unaware of Jewish parents) should affect his or her status as Jewish or non-Jewish.
  • Diaspora identity: identity of Jews among themselves, and by non-Jews throughout the Jewish diaspora.
  • Claim to Israeli citizenship: the examination of the previous issues in the context of the Basic Laws of Israel.
Who is a Jew? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So once again you used another horrid analogy that fails..

Just proves you have blind support for Obama and will reject all premises based on a bias..

As I posted many Jews are Atheists and do not practice Judaism, but they are still considered Jews..

I do not support Obama. But my dislike of him is based on actual things he has done and stances he has taken. Not on some ancient tradition that the sons are who their fathers were.

The only reason it would be bad if Obama were a muslim is the actions of radical muslims today. The fact that Obama follows none of the rules and traditions of the muslim faith means he is not a practicing muslim. And so your claims are ridiculous.

There are plenty of things to condemn about Obama. The religion of his absent father is simply not one of them.

Oh, and Jews are also considered a race (by some). But muslims are not.

More horrid analogies being made by an Obama supporter..

So I guess you think Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were stupid to go back to their African Roots which are in Islam..

Yes I know just like far left drones, you are not willing to admit you were wrong to use such an analogy, especially after you got called out on it.

Obama follows the far left religion above all other religions on the planet..

However for anyone to deny the heritage of Obama is more ridiculous than claiming Obama is Christian just because he is half white.

He has roots in Islam and just cause someone calls themselves Christian doe snot make one Christian, especially if they are not practicing, right?

So once apian your analogy was wrong, just own up and admit it!

If you can not prove that the OP is incorrect, then your words are nothing more than feel good posts that do not root in reality..

Own up to what? That Obama's father was a muslim? I have no problem with that.

You are the one with the ridiculous analogies. Like using Malcolm X and Ali. Both of them were active and practicing muslims. Obama is not.

Please spare us these far-reaching attempts to condemn Obama based on some old traditions that do not apply.

I asked you before, but you seem unable to answer. Your claim is that Obama is a muslim by heredity, not by active faith. My question, once again, what does that matter?

His step father, Soetoro, was an Indonesian muslim who sent little Barry to a muslim madrassa for his early indoctrination.
That doesn't make Pres. Obama a muslim......just somewhat educated about the religion.

He also learned math, reading, writing, history, and science, there.

Same as American kids in elementary school. ..... :cool:

No, it doesn't MAKE him a muslim, but it does verify that he was indoctrinated in muslim doctrine at an early age.

George Washington was an atheist.

did you just now make up that lie?

vlyfrgepryr.jpg

what do you call this? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry bout that,

1. He is islamic, and by blood linked to islam.
2. He is a homo, his wife is a man.
3. His kids are not his, they are made up, adopted.
4. His birth certificate is forged.
5. He is trying his best to secretly ruin USA, which isn't so secret, the idiots which are not a few can't see it.
6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

5. He is trying his best to secretly ruin USA, which isn't so secret, the idiots which are not a few can't see it.
6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

no one is trying to ruin anything, you psychotic freak.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. And the idiot pipes in on demand,….lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you believe that, you are even more naïve that previously indicated.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. And the idiot pipes in on demand,….lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, you did, nut bar.

:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that's funny coming from wing nut toons.

your obamas-derangement does not constitute reality in any way, shape or form.

but this troll thread is certainly amusing.

Sorry bout that,

6. Go idiots…..lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that's funny coming from wing nut toons.

your obamas-derangement does not constitute reality in any way, shape or form.

but this troll thread is certainly amusing.

"the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth" obama
"...I will stand with the muslims" obama
"the USA is not a Christian nation" obama
"it is wrong to slander the prophet of islam" Obama

you are living in fantasy land.

Sorry bout that,

1. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
2. Horse *jillian idiot* meet water.
3. There are countless ways obama is working to ruin USA.
4. Sorry you've been blinded to this fact, but it is what it is.
5. He gave to a terrorist country 150 BILLION.
6. And he is letting the terrorist go free….
7. Fuck you're an idiot.
8. Just the most obvious you can't see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back