According to a poll, trump supporters admire Putin more than three other world democracy leaders

Too bad Putin can't run to be our president in the next 2024 election.
He would be much better than any Democrat party candidate.
I would definitely vote for him. ... :thup:

Last edited:

Just incredible! It is called the trump beat down. He has shown he deep admiration for, the killer, Vladimir Putin for over five years. I think they have some kind of mutual goal to kill our country.

They have a man-crush on Putin like their lard & orange god, trump.

America must die. really...nothing to lose.

That is so not true!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have ever lived or travelled overseas, as I have...

even with all of our faults, we are still better than most governments out there.

That's a fact!!! Truly, it is...!!!

Just incredible! It is called the trump beat down. He has shown he deep admiration for, the killer, Vladimir Putin for over five years. I think they have some kind of mutual goal to kill our country.

even with all of our faults, we are still better than most governments out there.

But the MAGA nots are doing everything they can to kill the country. They have bowed to the Former Guy and listened to his every lie about the election being stolen from him....wait?

What is that I hear? Did he admit on FOX that he lost? Wow, maybe he received some of the newly approved meds for Alzheimer's Disease?

Given the 2016 election and reaction to Putin's "assist" to Trump, I don't see the poll as a surprise.

'MSLSD'?

Why don't you just post a link to a National Inquirer story about how Trumpmet Big Foot onboard a UFO?

Bwuhahahaha.......

But the MAGA nots are doing everything they can to kill the country. They have bowed to the Former Guy and listened to his every lie about the election being stolen from him....wait?

What is that I hear? Did he admit on FOX that he lost? Wow, maybe he received some of the newly approved meds for Alzheimer's Disease?

the MAGA nots are doing everything they can to kill the country
dam jimmy they say the same thing about your party......you people sure think alike....

Just incredible! It is called the trump beat down.

I'll say this: at least Putin is COMPETENT in attaining what he wants. He puts Russia first in protecting and preserving the identity of his country. America has no ability. It is too poisoned by leftwing radicals like you hell bent on putting your country down and unending infighting with your own people, busy trying to "fundamentally change" us because you think there is so much wrong with us.

Your kind of shit just doesn't fly in Russia. You'd be put down in a minute as a mad dog (which you are).

Meantime, we have your Joe illegally, fraudulently forced upon us to do further damage. Joe is so out of it, you could spin him around and let him go and he couldn't find his way back to his own bed.

Forum List

Back