Accepted And Encouraged -The Worst Pathologies….

Try this on for size....'
1627665580656-png.519299

How about replying with a post-specific response, like in a debate, instead of responding to a post by pulling out old resurrected ramblings from years past?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
What is your rationale for this minority committing so much of the crime?

“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

NYC.....black population arrested for serious crime at a rate nearly 12 times that of the white.
In Washington, DC......the rate is 20 times.

Chicago....14 and a half times the rate of white violence.

Don't forget....the Democrat LATimes says the Right has "repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists."

But Democrat mayor opposes arresting violent criminals.

I’m betting that Democrat voters will feel that even commenting on…..or having to admit having read the above….will cost them their Liberal credentials…well….that is a very real problem for you and for the nation.
That minority doesn't do that and you ignore racism in law enforcement

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

Skip to a section​

Start questioning the 245 year violent record of whites that includes both individual and state senctioned violence instead of arguing using half baked bullshit from right wing wackjobs.

That video you posted clearly shows how dishonest you are... You quoted that video as saying that Kamala said the "Riots shouldn't stop." The word riots was never used in that video. The word "protest" was used. You're a liar and that right there proves it. I didn't bother reading anything past that point. Do better.
She can't.

That minority doesn't do that and you ignore racism in law enforcement

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

Skip to a section​

Start questioning the 245 year violent record of whites that includes both individual and state senctioned violence instead of arguing using half baked bullshit from right wing wackjobs.

There's no racism.....there is police response to actual events.

Watch me destroy your argument, and you, without any vulgarity......learn from it.

.....the root of the problem is not racist policing, but rather the law-enforcement and order-maintenance mission of the police and the inordinate number of disorderly persons and serious law violators in low-income black neighborhoods. If blacks make up a disproportionate number of offenders, then the police are bound to arrest a disproportionate number of blacks—and this will yield a disproportionate number of stops, summonses, and, sadly, abuse incidents involving police and black civilians.

...crime and disorder in poor black neighborhoods, not the police, are responsible for residential and economic segregation, driving out middle-income populations—white and black."

The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable to the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'" How Americans think about black advancement

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."

There's no racism.....there is police response to actual events.

Watch me destroy your argument, and you, without any vulgarity......learn from it.

.....the root of the problem is not racist policing, but rather the law-enforcement and order-maintenance mission of the police and the inordinate number of disorderly persons and serious law violators in low-income black neighborhoods. If blacks make up a disproportionate number of offenders, then the police are bound to arrest a disproportionate number of blacks—and this will yield a disproportionate number of stops, summonses, and, sadly, abuse incidents involving police and black civilians.

...crime and disorder in poor black neighborhoods, not the police, are responsible for residential and economic segregation, driving out middle-income populations—white and black."

The most important take-away from this thread is not that another Liberal meme has been shattered...."the oppression of people of color".....

...but this: most Americans see the pathologies that hold blacks back are attributable to the 'victims' themselves.......: "63% of Americans believe 'blacks who can't get ahead are mostly responsible for their own condition'" How Americans think about black advancement

While the Liberal Lemmings have been trained, innervated, by any negative revelations about their 'authentic victims'....I'd like to see some of those at the rally against 'oppression of people of color' explain this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."
Why are you still talking?? liar

Why are you still talking?? liar

Where is a lie?

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

Again?

And this:

And, when you can't find any, you've proven yourself the liar.

And that makes you a good Democrat.

Where is a lie?

Again?

And this:

And, when you can't find any, you've proven yourself the liar.

And that makes you a good Democrat.
You lied by saying that Kamala said the riots shouldn’t stop in a video where she clearly did not say that. Then you ran away when I called you on it. Stop lying and stop spamming

You lied by saying that Kamala said the riots shouldn’t stop in a video where she clearly did not say that. Then you ran away when I called you on it. Stop lying and stop spamming

I never lie.....that's your method.

The 'protests' were the riots......every reader of your posts recognized that, and what scum you are.

….exhibited by minorities.
And that is why said minorities, and the nation, is in the fix we're in.

1.The nearly 300 national riots in the lead-up to the election exposed how far the Democrat Party will go to maintain power. They went beyond the usual bogus claims of rightwing racism, “they’re gonna put ya’ll back in chains!” …..to authorizing riots…

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

…to using their strangle-hold on the legal system to make certain no rioters were charged:

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
'We Will Not Prosecute': Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed ...
https://dailycaller.com › 2020/08/10 › district-attorneys-so...
Aug 10, 2020 — Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to ... Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America.

2. For fifty years, pretending to alleviate poverty, Democrat policy has been to maintain certain groups in poverty:

‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.

Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.
From Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” chapter five.

3. To make certain that an underclass always exists, Liberal/Democrats warn minorities never to take on the ‘white’ characteristics that determine success:

“The
chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.”
Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

4. Instead of accepting and encouraging the social pathologies that maintain an underclass... and if the Democrat Party was not aggrandizing itself at the expense of minorities, they would have authorized the approach along the lines of the quote attributed to Marcus Aurelius:

“Stand erect, or be made to stand erect.”

More white-right lies, and replete with the usual racism, no surprise. Your thoughts are feces, your opinions worthless. Your racism negates any value your existence might have otherwise had.

If you white racist lowlife stop behaving as racists, especially when you're wearing a badge, then we wouldn't have these problems, now, would we? Try THINKING for a change, instead of believing all the racist fascist incitement you get from your favorite lying "news" sources.

If there were any errors, you'd have posted same.

You couldn't....there aren't.
Everything you say and think is error. Your existence is an error. Racists like you are nothing but a negative drag on humanity. Do something to remedy that soon.

The 'protests' were the riots......every reader of your posts recognized that, and what scum you are.
Lying subhuman. Every protest is not a "riot". Anyone who "riots" at a protest is not necessarily a member of BLM... more often they're white-right infiltrators looking to incite violence.

If it's riots you want, check out the Proud Incels, check out the Trumpoids seething for insurrection... and check yourself, because as it is you're a traitor.

You
And, again, exactly the sort of lie you are infamous for.

Makes you a worthless poster.

Reminder:

1621869785734.png

In another thread, I asked one apologist for the Wehrmacht...er, Democrats, ....you.....if there were any lies in the chart…..

You lied of course:

“Yes - ALL LIES”

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...stand-with-nazis.898333/page-28#post-27159952 #551

Proving once again......Democrats lie about everything.

I, on the other hand, never lie.....I simply expose Democrat lies, and Democrat liars.
You're a vile liar. Such as you deserve a good dose of Delta variant. Get out there and MINGLE, traitor!

You

You're a vile liar. Such as you deserve a good dose of Delta variant. Get out there and MINGLE, traitor!

Remember when you tried to get over with this lie?

“White-right nonsense. You're bothered that white racism is being exposed, and you feel naked.”

Beware Of The Madrassas post 12

And I rammed the lie back down your throat, multiple times, with this simple request?

Bet you can't list any "white racism."

You are simply one more of the mindless drones who repeat and never question your masters.
I asked you a question.....one that destroys the central lie that all of your Leftist simpletons live by.....

What are some examples of "white racism"?????????

There are none, are there.

“White-right nonsense. You're bothered that white racism is being exposed, and you feel naked.”

And I rammed the lie back down your throat, multiple times, with this simple request?

You are simply one more of the mindless drones who repeat and never question your masters.
I asked you a question.....one that destroys the central lie that all of your Leftist simpletons live by.....

You drool on your shoes, obviously. You proved nothing, debunked nothing, and said nothing that even made sense. I suspect you've been a delusional babbling halfwit for years. Just the sort who attachs themselves to the Trumpolini cause in which you find an outlet for your bottomless angst.

But it's not helping, is it... you're still a miserable loser.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your Delta-infected ass.

You drool on your shoes, obviously. You proved nothing, debunked nothing, and said nothing that even made sense. I suspect you've been a delusional babbling halfwit for years. Just the sort who attachs themselves to the Trumpolini cause in which you find an outlet for your bottomless angst.

"I suspect you've been a delusional babbling halfwit for years."

Nope..... mommy had me tested.

Did your tests come back yet???

Lying subhuman. Every protest is not a "riot". Anyone who "riots" at a protest is not necessarily a member of BLM... more often they're white-right infiltrators looking to incite violence.

If it's riots you want, check out the Proud Incels, check out the Trumpoids seething for insurrection... and check yourself, because as it is you're a traitor.

"Lying subhuman. Every protest is not a "riot"."

Is this a riot or a protest.....the one with Biden voters?

Perhaps The Best Example Of Propaganda

Nobody does it better than the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) incredibly raw and emotional Instagram live video is possibly the most vivid and terrifying account yet of last month’s Trumpist insurrection at the U.S. Capitol building.”

Get the hankies ready!

4. “Most reports on the video have focused on the congresswoman speaking out for the first time about her experience of sexual assault, and how she feels that GOP lawmakers are deploying “tactics of abusers” ….” Ibid.

5. She forgot these 'GOP' examples.......Ted Kennedy, Senator Chris Dodd, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, …..don’t forget Joe Biden and Tara Reade.

6. More from the AOC hagiography in the Daily Beast:

“….understand the sheer panic of lawmakers inside the building who thought they were going to be killed at the hands of pro-Trump rioters who burst into the building….Ocasio-Cortez talked about hiding in a bathroom and accepting the fact that she was about to die as an unidentified person hammered on her office door, and said she felt the need to change her clothes to disguise herself in case she needed to flee.”

7. Remember the similar heart-wrenching stories of the First Family being rushed to a bunker when the White House was under assault by Biden voters?

“Trump, Melania, and Barron were rushed to a secure bunker after protesters breached barricades near the White House

…rushed to a secure bunker on Friday after protesters breached temporary fences outside the White House, The Washington Post reported Wednesday…. breach elevated the alert level at the White House from "yellow" to "red." Trump, Melania, and Barron were rushed to a secure bunker after protesters breached barricades near the White House, contradicting the president's claim that he was there for 'inspection'

No, we weren’t treated to any fear-filled tales of how Melania fretted about herself and her son.

Propaganda......no one does it better than the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats.

Oscar Best Supporting Actor Gallery: Every Winner in Academy Award History

=============================================================================

8. Ocasio “ said she heard screams of “Where is she? Where is she?” as she hid her office bathroom door, adding, “This was the moment where I thought everything was over.” …—but there were hours of terror still to come.

…she desperately searched for a safe place, she said she could hear rioters trying to break into the building and screaming at officers, recalling that it “felt like a zombie movie or something.”

… looking for a closet to hide in, helped push sofas up against the doors, and changed out of her heels into a Porter aide’s sneakers in case she later had to run for her life. She also put on Porter’s puffy jacket to hide her outfit, which she thought would make her stick out if she had to escape through a crowd of rioters.”

No, this is not from Lifetime cable….or SNL…..it’s the sort of tear-jerker Leftists portray as reality for the gullible.

The is where you should remember that nothing Democrats/Liberals say is true.

The Capital riot was not an insurrection.

The Capital riot was by Biden voters, not Trump supporters.

AOC is lying about her entire experience.

The entire plan is to hide the year long riots, arsons, assaults engineered by the Democrats as part of stealing the election.

We are in the middle of the French Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution, the Reichstag Fire, Roosevelt's use of the Depression......

...it's the reason government school doesn't want you to study history.

9. Here is the prism through which all the stories about the Capitol Riot, alleged-insurrection, pretend-Trump-engineered kerfuffle….the Democrats need to cover up the damage they did in unleashing the Biden voters for nearly a year, paying any bail for those arrested, and refusing to charge any of ‘em. That’s the reason for the pearl-clutching over the broken window in the Capital. And the lies from the AOC sort.

And never forget: everything the Democrats say is a lie.

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election….of thousands of police officers injured…of the $billions in damage done by their voters…burning city blocks…of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

From the propaganda organ of the DNC:
“Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.
"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."
28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

But along came Pearl Pureheart…..er, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The very personification of Democrat ideals.

====================================================================

10. Now that we have seen the humungous efforts the Wehrmacht has put into hiding their year-long never-ending series of riots and assaults on America, and the huge propaganda effort designed to hide their assaults behind one single riot, the one at the Capitol…..pulling at out heartstrings with poor little AOC fearing for her life……

Oh, noooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Seems I skeeered our little pal away!!!

Seems to happen when you ask 'em questions their masters haven't prepared 'em for.

He's probably off puttin' acorns in his safe deposit box for winter.

I’ve shown your lie three times now and you have no defense except to ignore me or say you never lie… but here I’ll lay it out for a fourth time. Explain how I’m wrong…

no protests are protests… riots and looting are riots and looting. Kamala was talking about the constitutionally protected right to protest. She did not talk about violence, destruction and rioting like you claimed she did. You lied and you can’t defend it

Forum List

Back