Absolute Insanity: Federal prosecutors opt not to press charges against 4 men arrested in Washington DC after stealing a couple's puppy at gunpoint

My new street protest chant, if I ever happen to be at one, will be - No jail time, no peace!

Following the robbery, the suspects allegedly shot 2 men blocks away & committed another armed robbery

As usual the lib reporting on this incident makes no sense

if the police found the men with the dog why dont they have enough evidence to arrest them?

btw: the race isnt given so we can safely assume they are black

Following the robbery, the suspects allegedly shot 2 men blocks away & committed another armed robbery

Fox News reports that a spokesperson for the department said, "The U.S. Attorney's Office did not move forward Friday with charges against the four adults who were arrested. The investigation is continuing and we have no further comment at this time."

Morgan Kane, the police department's assistant chief, told The Washington Post that charges could be reinstated following further investigation into the crime.

"Our intention is to investigate further and have these charges reinstated," he said. "We're not closing it and moving on."

Kane also said the department does not yet have enough evidence to file charges.

The communist way to handle this situation just what yall wanted. LOL wait until you learn wtf rights you’ve really lost and most do gooders who think oh they won’t ever see jail lol with what it is coming oh I wouldn’t get to full of myself.

Forum List

Back