Absentee Ballots are safe

Funny how partisan Ds like yourself refuse to believe there is voter fraud. Yet we know it has existed since at least 1960 and now with no ID required and absentee ballots sent to everyone in many states, voter fraud is more likely.

Have you ever voted by mail?

Have you ever actually read the voter registration requirements for your state or any other?

From my experience, Yes. Have you ever voted by mail or looked at your states voter registration requirements?
No, but there is no way it’s fraud proof.

“I am so disappointed with my Grandpa. He is voting Democrat next week. When he was alive, he was a staunch Republican.”

lol

No, but there is no way it’s fraud proof.

“I am so disappointed with my Grandpa. He is voting Democrat next week. When he was alive, he was a staunch Republican.”

lol

You think that's funny? Sounds like you support voter fraud. How did your dead grandfather manage to vote?

And nobody has ever contested any of those elections. Amazing how the alleged (giggle) ballot-security expert doesn't know this. It almost makes us wonder if you were telling the truth about your profession there scuzzy.
Perhaps, unlike you, they are educated enough to know you cannot prove fraud when you cannot prove a custody chain for ballots.

That alone is reason enough to deny mail-in ballots that have not been requested by a citizen who is on a voter roll.

Funny how partisan Ds like yourself refuse to believe there is voter fraud. Yet we know it has existed since at least 1960 and now with no ID required and absentee ballots sent to everyone in many states, voter fraud is more likely.
Why do we need to “believe”? The documented cases of fraud are clear. There is very little and almost all of them are right wing cheaters. Almost none have affected the outcome at the local level and 0 have impacted a national level. Why do I need to “believe” when the evidence shows what is real?

Twenty-seven states and Washington, D.C., offer "no-excuse" absentee voting, which means that any voter can request and cast an absentee/mail ballot, no excuse or reason necessary.

Eight states conduct elections entirely by mail (California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington), which means voters do not need to request a ballot, and instead automatically receive one.

Nevada does not conduct elections entirely by mail. I live here. Everyone gets a ballot mailed to them, but you don't have to use it. We still have in person voting and that's what most people do.

By the way my brother and sister in law live in the Atlanta area and SIL’s mom lived with them. She voted by mail about a week ago because she was in the hospital. She passed 2 days ago with covid - sadly respiratory failure.

She’ll be on your list of dead voters. I have no idea her politics.

Forum List

Back