About to crash

You’d be telling us what a major flop his Administration is.
There are the poor, the middle class, and whatever you want to call those living above middle class.

Those living above Middle Class, and many in the Middle Class, are doing JUST FINE under the Biden Administration.
This ^^^^ is a FACT, the only argument you might have is, 'Where are YOU' on this class system.

I would define that any Family making over $100,000 per year, is higher middle class and above.

It only sucks if you can't find a way to make $100,000 per year.
I'm sorry this administration isn't working for you.
You should get another job, there are plenty out there.
Joe has destroyed our economy. :stir:
LLLOOLLLLLOLLLLL.

What is the Proof of that?

1) Low Unemployment......you going with this defense?
2) Rising Wages.......I'm sorry if you don't have a job, or one that pays you better.

I’ve got an LC9s pro. Nice little gun.
Used to be my go-to for easy concealed but the finish didn't hold up as well as you would think a ruger should. I was unaware there was a "pro". What's the difference?

Used to be my go-to for easy concealed but the finish didn't hold up as well as you would think a ruger should. I was unaware there was a "pro". What's the difference?
No safety on the pro. Otherwise, I think they’re identical.
I’d roll with my p226 for any real situation.

No safety on the pro. Otherwise, I think they’re identical.
I’d roll with my p226 for any real situation.
I never felt it really needed one. The pull in that thing is about 4 miles long and stiff to boot.

There are the poor, the middle class, and whatever you want to call those living above middle class.

Those living above Middle Class, and many in the Middle Class, are doing JUST FINE under the Biden Administration.
This ^^^^ is a FACT, the only argument you might have is, 'Where are YOU' on this class system.

I would define that any Family making over $100,000 per year, is higher middle class and above.

It only sucks if you can't find a way to make $100,000 per year.
I'm sorry this administration isn't working for you.
You should get another job, there are plenty out there.

LLLOOLLLLLOLLLLL.

What is the Proof of that?

1) Low Unemployment......you going with this defense?
2) Rising Wages.......I'm sorry if you don't have a job, or one that pays you better.
Start with your idiotic word choice.

Class. We aren’t a society based on class.

What you’re trying to grunt out (of course) is income strata.

That said, you’re still pointless.

Start with your idiotic word choice.

Class. We aren’t a society based on class.

What you’re trying to grunt out (of course) is income strata.

That said, you’re still pointless.
Nobody ever uses the phrase "middle class" ....... LOLLOLLL
Dear Lord you're a moron.

My 'Income Strata' far exceeds your 'income strata'
Suck on that ^^^^^ ya moron.

Nobody ever uses the phrase "middle class"

Not something I ever said. Of course people use that term. So what? It’s still fucking ignorant. You idiot.
Dear Lord you're a moron.
You can’t help it. You were born brain dead, fuckstick.
My 'Income Strata' far exceeds your 'income strata'
I doubt that, cum guzzler. But even if it’s true, that’s not remotely the point,
Suck on that ^^^^^ ya moron.

Why would I, you asslicking retard? It doesn’t matter one way or the other.

Practice breathing under water. Way down deep under water. 👍

Nobody ever uses the phrase "middle class" ....... LOLLOLLL

Not something I ever said. Of course people use that term. So what? It’s still fucking ignorant. You idiot.
Not something I ever said.

Fucking Liar.

The US Is Officially A Banana Republic: The Top 1% Now Own More Wealth Than The Entire Middle Class

Heck. I didn’t realize that had a fucking thing to do with the term “banana republic.”

Oh wait. It doesn’t.

I laugh at the simplistic way you post. I don’t think the number of proposed new IRS agents is paranoia. We know the IRS issued (and later withdrew) the job listing calling for willingness to use weapons, so that’s not paranoia either. And I also don’t think it’s paranoia to believe that they will be unleashed on the middle class. In fact, wtf would lead you to any other conclusion? Why should any tax collecting IRS agent have to be armed anyway?

Not something I ever said.

Fucking Liar.
No, you retard. What I never said was the misquote you falsely attributed to me:

Nobody ever uses the phrase "middle class"
I understand that you’re a fucking retard. Therefore, you can’t follow a conversation. Not even one you’re a part of.

But maybe you can get one of your attendants to help you out, Winkie.

Damn, it just has to suck to be a constant fuck up like you. :rofl: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back