About Those Racist Cops and Justice Systems

Dem problem in Dem cities in Dem states. Dem businesses looted and burned. Dem neighborhood riots. Dems assaulting Dems. I'm detecting a pattern here. :eusa_think:

Meanwhile in my church going conservative town city officials have hung the local high school team spirit banners up on main street and everyone is waiting for the farmers markets to open.
A lie. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem.

Sure you do snowflake, name it or you are fake news.

Man, fuck you. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem. That's why the poorest states in the country are republican.
The most violent are Democrat.

Dem problem in Dem cities in Dem states. Dem businesses looted and burned. Dem neighborhood riots. Dems assaulting Dems. I'm detecting a pattern here. :eusa_think:

Meanwhile in my church going conservative town city officials have hung the local high school team spirit banners up on main street and everyone is waiting for the farmers markets to open.
A lie. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem.
The major crime spree in my rural Republican region that has no smog, you can drink from the streams, wild animals roam free region in 2020 was a woman writing bad checks.

There was destruction of property and Federal crimes committed on Halloween in our Republican TRUMP county. By that I mean kids threw a pumpkin at my neighbors mailbox destroying it.
You trump supporters are delusional.
Trump has nothing to do with the 57 mass shootings in Democrat cities since Biden was installed. Neither does Trump have anything to do with Democrat run cities hiring, as you put it, racist cops who murder blacks.

100% owned by you Democrats.

The major crime spree in my rural Republican region that has no smog, you can drink from the streams, wild animals roam free region in 2020 was a woman writing bad checks.

There was destruction of property and Federal crimes committed on Halloween in our Republican TRUMP county. By that I mean kids threw a pumpkin at my neighbors mailbox destroying it.
Is Maxine Waters your mamma?

You really should not try talking about peoples moms. That's not supposed to be allowed here. But while we're on mommas, I met yours and he seemed to be a pretty decent guy.

Man, fuck you. I live in a republican state and the same problems exist. This is an American bi-partisan problem. That's why the poorest states in the country are republican.
No, the most violence comes from right wing white supremacists. Those are republicans.

No, the most violence comes from right wing white supremacists. Those are republicans.
You talk like a 12 year old.

National Review doesn't like change..........imagine that.
WTF does that have to do with the fact Democrats created and own all the problems they claim to have?

The problems are slowly getting addressed. That you can only see this in political terms is sad.
Yes, make robbery and theft a ticketed crime, release tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early, and slash police forces while grabbing guns from law abiding citizens.

You’re addressing it alright.

Nobody has had their guns grabbed.
What a pathetic lie.
You sound unhappy about this topic.

You talk like a 12 year old.
Now there's some Irony.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't know what to tell you.

It's NOT the 1960's anymore.

There are no White Supremacist to speak of anymore and none of them are Republicans.

Unless you want to call White members of ANTIFA and BLM White Supremacist... which would be a stretch but, none of them are Republican

You need to catch up on current events.

LBJ's been out of office for 52 years.

Trump has nothing to do with the 57 mass shootings in Democrat cities since Biden was installed. Neither does Trump have anything to do with Democrat run cities hiring, as you put it, racist cops who murder blacks.

Yes trump does. There are really no democrat or republican cities. Republicans live in so called democratic cities. They mayor of a city can be democrat and the majority of the city council can be republican. You right wing pricks don't want to take responsibility for your violence. Police tend to be republican and the police department hires police. There was a record number of shootings last year during a republican presidency. The years of trump there were increases in mass shootings. The problem is bi partisan and the FBI states that the greatest threat of domestic violence comes from the right.

Own that, right winger.

I don't know what to tell you.

It's NOT the 1960's anymore.

There are no White Supremacist to speak of anymore and none of them are Republicans.

Unless you want to call White members of ANTIFA and BLM White Supremacist... which would be a stretch but, none of them are Republican

You need to catch up on current events.

LBJ's been out of office for 52 years.
No it's not the 1960's anymore and thats what makes your lying even more pathetic. White supremacists exist now. You are the one that needs to catch up.

Yes trump does. There are really no democrat or republican cities. Republicans live in so called democratic cities. They mayor of a city can be democrat and the majority of the city council can be republican. You right wing pricks don't want to take responsibility for your violence. Police tend to be republican and the police department hires police. There was a record number of shootings last year during a republican presidency. The years of trump there were increases in mass shootings. The problem is bi partisan and the FBI states that the greatest threat of domestic violence comes from the right.

Own that, right winger.
Last Republican Mayor:

Minneapolis: 1957
Baltimore: 1947
Seattle - 1964
Portland - 1952
Chicago - 1927
Washington, D.C. - NEVER

WTF does that have to do with the fact Democrats created and own all the problems they claim to have?

The problems are slowly getting addressed. That you can only see this in political terms is sad.
Police corruption is part of the problem. Black culture is the other part. Addressing the latter can only be resolved through change within that community, but even mentioning this issue is apparently "racist."

Yes, make robbery and theft a ticketed crime, release tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early, and slash police forces while grabbing guns from law abiding citizens.

You’re addressing it alright.

Nobody has had their guns grabbed.
What a pathetic lie.
You sound unhappy about this topic.
I’m having a blast watching you white Leftards burn down black communities.

Own that, right winger.
Dude ...

You really need to catch up.

No it's not the 1960's anymore and thats what makes your lying even more pathetic. White supremacists exist now. You are the one that needs to catch up.
You make yourself look uninformed and foolish.

Police corruption is part of the problem. Black culture is the other part. Addressing the latter can only be resolved through change within that community, but even mentioning this issue is apparently "racist."

It has to start at the top. We are one of the most violent countries in the world and we wonder why the people are also violent.

Own that, right winger.
Dude ...

You really need to catch up.

I am way ahead of you. The Washington Times is a bullshit right wing propaganda site and Chicago is not the only motherfucking city in America.

You make yourself look uninformed and foolish.
No, that's what you are showing yourself to be. Every day in this forum we see thousands of straight up overt white racist opinions. In 2021. So shut the fuck up.

It has to start at the top. We are one of the most violent countries in the world and we wonder why the people are also violent.
We're not one of the most violent countries in the world overall, but we are one of the most violent in the First World. The reasons for this are many, but some of those reasons aren't politically correct to mention. Until we are comfortable with admitting the politically incorrect ones, we won't ever really progress past them.

The most peaceful societies in the world are culturally homogeneous, so a certain amount of conflict is inevitable in a multicultural society. And certain cultures are more violent than others.

Forum List

Back