Abortionists cannot answer simple question: "what is a successful abortion?"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

This is part of the consistent liberal idea that they cannot win debates unless the definitions of key words in the topics remain undefined and nebulous.

A "successful abortion," is one in which the pregnancy is terminated and the baby/fetus dies. Why can abortionists not simply say that, if abortion is such a wonderful thing for women who "need" them?

If the fetus comes out alive, that is a "botched abortion," or "unsuccessful abortion," no? Several survivors of such unsuccessful abortions are anti-abortion activists. For some reason, I can't find a survivor that is a pro-abortion activist.

This is part of the consistent liberal idea that they cannot win debates unless the definitions of key words in the topics remain undefined and nebulous.

A "successful abortion," is one in which the pregnancy is terminated and the baby/fetus dies. Why can abortionists not simply say that, if abortion is such a wonderful thing for women who "need" them?

If the fetus comes out alive, that is a "botched abortion," or "unsuccessful abortion," no? Several survivors of such unsuccessful abortions are anti-abortion activists. For some reason, I can't find a survivor that is a pro-abortion activist.

A "successful abortion" is one in which the pregnancy is terminated, and the woman has a full recovery and is able to conceive again. The fetus doesn't "die" because it was never "alive" in the first place.

What is totally missing in your "definition" is any mention of the woman, who is the patient in this medical procedure. The patient, her life, and her medical needs are never considered by you, and your failure to mention her is very telling indeed.

Last edited:
A "successful abortion" is one in which the pregnancy is terminated, and the woman has a full recovery and is able to conceive again.
Interesting. So you include being able to conceive and either abort again, or deliver the next baby, as part of a successful procedure? I can agree that any damage done to the woman's reproductive organs by an abortion would be detrimental, but the primary goal of a dead fetus extraction is accomplished, no?

What about other physical and/or psychological unwanted effects of abortion?

What if a woman has an abortion, and then deeply regrets it afterward, experiencing depression, or PTSD, or other mental disorders (as is documented fully in the scientific literature)? Is that a successful abortion?
The fetus doesn't "die" because it was never "alive" in the first place.
So, in a botched abortion - i.e. one in which two living humans are present where only one living human was present the moment before, there is an instant in which life is infused into the fetus? Can you pinpoint that instant? When the head comes out, when the feet come out, sometime in between?

That must be a religious belief, similar to ensoulment, which you believe takes place at some point during the birth? If not please explain.

Because the science is that the unborn baby is very much alive from the moment of conception, is a separate human being with distinct DNA from the mother or the father, and is the descendent of generations of life that came before it, all the way back to the primordial cell(s). Is this belief part of an organized religion, or is it a personal belief (not meaning to denigrate either one)?

A "successful abortion" is one in which the pregnancy is terminated, and the woman has a full recovery and is able to conceive again. The fetus doesn't "die" because it was never "alive" in the first place.

What is totally missing in your "definition" is any mention of the woman, who is the patient in this medical procedure. The patient, her life, and her medical needs are never considered by you, and your failure to mention her is very telling indeed.

You seem to be laboring under a grotesque misconception, nobody cares what you think.

Yes, the more interesting question to ask would be what is an unsuccessful abortion?

That’s because the survivor now has to live with their Moms rapist as part of a white christian gods will.

That’s because the survivor now has to live with their Moms rapist as part of a white christian gods will.
My god wills that the rapist be hung by the neck until he is dead. If the hanging is botched, my god is forgiving enough to allow the hangman hangperson as many tries as needed. So the abortion survivor need not worry about living with the rapist, who will not be a hanging survivor.

My god's pronouns are he/him, by the way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back