Abortionists And Trannies Try To Block State AG's From Accessing Their Medical Records

I was against forcing people to take Trump's vaccine.....

That dangerous toxic poisonous vaccine that the Jews tricked Trump into rushing to market....they tricked Trump into taking the vaccine too....

But you can't blame Trump for that tho....he is just one man, he was just outsmarted by Biden and the Deep State...that is why only Trump can stop the Deep State....because, reasons..
Trump is too dumb to fight the deep state

Not on Gilead errr…. Today’s red states

17 of them claim they can have access to all medical records… even though I’m other states
That only works if blue states comply. And they won't

Can one state punish you for acts committed in a different state?

Where was your concern for medical privacy when it was about forcing people to allow themselves to be injected with this dangerous experimental mRNA shit, or compelling businesses and employers to discriminate against those who declined to be injected with that shit?

Don't I recall that with regard to that issue, you were very fanatically opposed to medial privacy, or am I confusing you with someone else?

I love the false equivalency. If it wasn’t for that Republicans would be mute on every issue.

Forum List

Back