Abortion Trade Off/Compromise

I have no idea what that means, pro-life moonbat. Then again, neither do you. Do you even know what partial birth abortion is?
You claim to be pro choice but don’t know what that means?

Fuck off troll

I've been thinking a lot over the last several months about the abortion topic and was wondering about a possible compromise. From what I understand, there can be a fairly safe pharmaceutically induced abortion up to about 12 weeks, which is around the time frame that most of Europe accepts abortions. Since miscarriages can happen during those first 12 weeks, not usually requiring a D&C, a pharmaceutically induced abortion wouldn't really be much different than a miscarriage which, unfortunately, happens 10%-20% of the time anyway. I would personally be very opposed to an abortive medical procedure that isn't pharmaceutical at any time unless the mother or the child are having life threatening complications. Rape and incest pregnancies would have to be aborted within that 12 week period. So, that leaves me asking the following main questions to both sides:

1. Directed at the left: If pharmaceutically induced abortions were a legal right during those first 12 weeks, would you accept the fact that after that 12 week period was over women DO NOT have the right to choose anymore and that after that 12 week period the only abortions that could be done are if the woman's life or her child were in danger?

2. Directed at the right: Assuming that my compromise would be enacted and made into law, would you then accept pharmaceutically induced abortions during those first 12 weeks, something that really isn't too much different than miscarriages?
Sorry.
Until the fetus is viable it should. no make that MUST, be the woman's choice.

Using government to enforce one's personal religious convictions is not Conservative but is certainly a sign of a Theocracy.

Sorry.
Until the fetus is viable it should. no make that MUST, be the woman's choice.

Using government to enforce one's personal religious convictions is not Conservative but is certainly a sign of a Theocracy.
So, you're saying it's perfectly fine to abort a nine month old fetus.

If you actually read what I said thoroughly then you'd have read that I never said anyone wanted to kill a 2 month old baby. I illustrated fairly clearly that aborting a 2 day implanted embryo is no different than killing a 2 month old or even a 2 year old.

You should never be forced by anyone to get an abortion. Your say ends there

Forum List

Back