Abortion Is Good

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Thank you liberal women for killing your babies so that we can have stem cells and other fetal tissues. Keep it up. You'll be supporting real Americans.

Thank you liberal women for killing your babies so that we can have stem cells and other fetal tissues. Keep it up. You'll be supporting real Americans who do not abort their children.

Thank you liberal women for killing your babies so that we can have stem cells and other fetal tissues. Keep it up. You'll be supporting real Americans who do not abort their children.
giphy.gif

I'd also like to thank them for preventing so many future black and Hispanic muggers, robbers, rapists, and murderers.

God bless them liberal women, God bless the Democrat Party, and God bless Planned Parenthood. Keep up the good work!
:beer:

Can't wait for Chuz Life to show up and admonish you guys for advocating genocide or whatever.

I'd also like to thank them for preventing so many future black and Hispanic muggers, robbers, rapists, and murderers.

God bless them liberal women, God bless the Democrat Party, and God bless Planned Parenthood. Keep up the good work!
:beer:
Conservatives now endorsing abortion.

Well, the wheel of progress keeps on rolling :dunno:

Good for you man

Yeah go ahead and 'admonish' me. I am all for women having the right to choose. Thank God they can supply their killed children to promote new life.

Yeah go ahead and 'admonish' me. I am all for women having the right to choose. Thank God they can supply their killed children to promote new life.
Yes thank God for abortion :beer:

Yes....Thank God for abortion. It's legal and ubiquitous. Kidde parts are readily available. Thank God the Abortion Mothers give up their children. Who wants their children growing up anyway?

Yes....Thank God for abortion. It's legal and ubiquitous. Kidde parts are readily available. Thank God the Abortion Mothers give up their children. Who wants their children growing up anyway?
True. Did you hear they're injecting mice with human fetal cells to make supermice? Fascinating.

True. Did you hear they're injecting mice with human fetal cells to make supermice? Fascinating.

Are those the ones with human brains I heard about?

Are those the ones with human brains I heard about?

Yeah those. God's hand at work.

Thank God that liberal women are killing their own children.

Thank you liberal women for killing your babies so that we can have stem cells and other fetal tissues. Keep it up. You'll be supporting real Americans.
The only good thing about abortion is that every single aborted baby goes to Heaven. Thank you liberal women for helping to populate Heaven. Too bad you won't be joining your murdered children.

The only good thing about abortion is that every single aborted baby goes to Heaven. Thank you liberal women for helping to populate Heaven. Too bad you won't be joining your murdered children.

I guess Catholics are kind of fucked then.

Forum List

Back