Abortion clinics still open. Considered life threatening.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Don’t let a Pandemic stand in the way of baby killing!

No fucking way!

Keep killing babies....but you had better social distance or you will be arrested!

No fucking way!

Keep killing babies....but you had better social distance or you will be arrested!

Cancer patients can't get surgeries. I need a procedure and can't get one. Our daughter lost a crown on her tooth and can't get that even looked at.

But by golly, if you want to kill YOUR CHILD growing in your womb, you're in luck. That can be done.

It's demonic. I'm done playing.

No fucking way!

Cancer patients can't get surgeries. I need a procedure and can't get one. Our daughter lost a crown on her tooth and can't get that even looked at.

But by golly, if you want to kill YOUR CHILD growing in your womb, you're in luck. That can be done.

It’s sick beyond sick.

No fucking way!

:boo_hoo14:

So if you have an abortion or delay treatment for a cancer patient that is not deemed essential, which I know of some who have been denied, more people die either way.

Less Covid spreaders AND less pollution/carbon emitters, so its a win/win.

Abortion clinics provide no risk to anyone because they are medical professionals.
So closing abortion clinics is illegal.
It is an essential medical service government has no authority over what so ever.

No fucking way!

Right

Kill more babies, we love it

No fucking way!

Right

Sorry Sweety. my waife and daughter still won't let you have control of their bodies....

No fucking way!

Right

Sorry Sweety. my waife and daughter still won't let you have control of their bodies....

I think you should have the right to kill a baby...but let’s be clear. Abortion is killing babies. But I think you have the right to kill your own baby.

Forum List

Back