ABC News Violated US Law Against Censoring Presidential Candidates When it Censored RFK Jr.'s Attack on COVID Vaccines

The Pandemic Profiteers are terrified of someone like Kennedy. Democrats are waking up the scam that the COVID fear-mongers pulled on them. The proof is coming in on the lab leak origin, the non-vaccinating vaccine outed itself spectacularly when that plane load of fully vaxed Texas Democrats fled their state (maskless even) to shirk their legislative reponsibility and be praised by DC Dems for doing so, and got COVID.

View attachment 781420View attachment 781419

None of them "died of COVID" because they were not already severely ill with something else, or very old, or had motorcycle accidents while positive for Coronavirus. But they damned sure got it after they guaranteed vaccinated people could not.

ABC probably thought that they were helping Kennedy by flattening the curve of criticism of his stance on the jab, while allowing time for his beloved name and his otherwise fully liberal policies to make him a contender. Terrible strategy.

If anything, a Dem who is an early adapter of recognition of the scamdemic will have a Yuge advantage over Dems still clinging to it.

In ten years, the COVID hoax will like the pet rock was in the eighties. Everyone could remember it, but no one would admit that they bought it.
Pet Rocks were in the 70s bud.

Facts don’t matter
Laws don’t matter
What they feel they need to prevent us from seeing and deciding on ourselves is ALL that matters

Facts DO matter. That’s why he’s not allowed to spew his lies and dangerous rhetorical about the vaccine. Because he’s fucking lying.

As for the law, it’s does does not allow anyone to lie with impunity.

Facts DO matter. That’s why he’s not allowed to spew his lies and dangerous rhetorical about the vaccine. Because he’s fucking lying.

As for the law, it’s does does not allow anyone to lie with impunity.
Harris, and the xiden campaign were allowed to in 2020. Frankly I don’t believe they even believed it and were allowed to

RFK Jr actually believes in what he is saying yet the demafacist propagandist are censoring him because he is gaining traction against the evil empire

Harris, and the xiden campaign were allowed to in 2020. Frankly I don’t believe they even believed it and were allowed to

RFK Jr actually believes in what he is saying yet the demafacist propagandist are censoring him because he is gaining traction against the evil empire

Neither Harrison or Biden were lying about the vaccine in 2020.

Your final paragraph is a real laugher. QAnon blither. RFK Jr is a Qanon whack job. Of course, he believes what he’s saying, he’s crazy.

It never ceases to amaze me that right wingers latch onto these complete loons and believe all the insanity they spew without question or verification.

I listen to these guys and I think “who won the right mind would believe that” and then I come here did you and all of the other members of the Trump Cult are going Gaga for his lunacy.

Every. Single. Time.

Neither Harrison or Biden were lying about the vaccine in 2020.

Your final paragraph is a real laugher. QAnon blither. RFK Jr is a Qanon whack job. Of course, he believes what he’s saying, he’s crazy.

It never ceases to amaze me that right wingers latch onto these complete loons and believe all the insanity they spew without question or verification.

I listen to these guys and I think “who won the right mind would believe that” and then I come here did you and all of the other members of the Trump Cult are going Gaga for his lunacy.

Every. Single. Time.
they lied repeated and spread distrust about the vaccine and fda

RFK is a democrat…always has been…but it’s telli. jus this far radical your demafasict cult has gone that you all call Kennedy’s O-nuts

Yes, actually, he does.

And neither you nor ABC is the arbiter of truth.

As we have seen form the F0X News lawsuit, not only are news networks required to be the "arbiters of truth", they can be sued for the harm caused when they knowingly broadcast conspiracy theories and lies.

Again, the first amendment does not give you license to lie. That's fraud.

As we have seen form the F0X News lawsuit, not only are news networks required to be the "arbiters of truth", they can be sued for the harm caused when they knowingly broadcast conspiracy theories and lies.

Again, the first amendment does not give you license to lie. That's fraud.
well we knew that from when all the demafasict propagandist had to settle their lawsuit with Nick Sandmann

well we knew that from when all the demafasict propagandist had to settle their lawsuit with Nick Sandmann
Grow up. We know all that from Fox having to settle with Dominion.

Another three media outlets will do the same in the future with Dominion.

IOW, you lie, you cry, MAGA.

Grow up. We know all that from Fox having to settle with Dominion.

Another three media outlets will do the same in the future with Dominion.

IOW, you lie, you cry, MAGA.
NBC settlement was well befor the Fox case

i am at all not surprised you were unaware of that…cultist ignore the facts about their cult

Forum List

Back