ABC News this week hires rw clanger as panelist

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Listened to the show this past sunday on cspan and noticed Ingraham was on. I thought she was a guest at the time but turns out that ABC has actually hired her permanently as a panelist! :eek:

ABC?s new right-wing hack: Why a network is paying for Laura Ingraham?s vile racism - Salon.com
Ingraham sounds like a U-Boat commander just before everything goes pitch-black and desperate cries compete with the ominous clanging of pipes. The point is, it’s not her fault the ship’s about to spend eternity as a steel turd on the ocean floor.

ABC undoubtedly hopes such a fate does not await any shows on which she will appear in the future. And anyway, it was a few years ago. Surely she’s mellowed by now, right? Well, I suppose it depends on what the meaning of “vile anti-immigrant zealot” is. She may have softened her stance on gays, but she has transferred all of that hatred on to undocumented workers.

discuss...

why pick on those in need to provide for themselves or their families, why not pick on the people that hire them?

are you lefties born hateful or it was bred in you by your pathetic lives?

you're not happy unless you're mocking someone... especially you leftie men...when it come's to women

Last edited:
Listened to the show this past sunday on cspan and noticed Ingraham was on. I thought she was a guest at the time but turns out that ABC has actually hired her permanently as a panelist! :eek:

ABC?s new right-wing hack: Why a network is paying for Laura Ingraham?s vile racism - Salon.com
Ingraham sounds like a U-Boat commander just before everything goes pitch-black and desperate cries compete with the ominous clanging of pipes. The point is, it’s not her fault the ship’s about to spend eternity as a steel turd on the ocean floor.

ABC undoubtedly hopes such a fate does not await any shows on which she will appear in the future. And anyway, it was a few years ago. Surely she’s mellowed by now, right? Well, I suppose it depends on what the meaning of “vile anti-immigrant zealot” is. She may have softened her stance on gays, but she has transferred all of that hatred on to undocumented workers.

discuss...

I watch This Week every Sunday followed by Meet the Press. I'm always amazed that This Week feels the need to have 3 or 4 liberals to counter the lone conservative on the panel. It says something about the weakness of the liberals arguments doesn't it?

They say she was a vitriolic homophobe during her college years and that she's tempered that rw hate. Has she? :dunno:

Listen to yourselves lefties. The crazy out of context hatred for Laura Ingraham is typical of the sissy left's war against successful women.

discuss...

i suppose the amusement factor should be interesting.

not that she's worth even ten cents.

They say she was a vitriolic homophobe during her college years and that she's tempered that rw hate. Has she? :dunno:
In his book, Blinded by the Right, David Brock describes being in a gay bar with Ingraham where she crawled around drunk on the floor. All her blustering seems to be for effect and to make more money.

In his book, Blinded by the Right, David Brock describes being in a gay bar with Ingraham where she crawled around drunk on the floor. All her blustering seems to be for effect and to make more money.

lol. I'll have to check that out although I was planning on getting another book on how Randian economics are corporate welfare and disastrous for the nation.

We know little about the president of the United States Barry Sotero Hussein Obama's college years because the freaking documents are stored in a freaking vault but the gigantic left wing (tax free?) investigative sources have determined that a potential employee of a news agency was a "vitriolic homophobe" during her college years. That says a lot about the left wing propaganda network.

We know little about the president of the United States Barry Sotero Hussein Obama's college years because the freaking documents are stored in a freaking vault but the gigantic left wing (tax free?) investigative sources have determined that a potential employee of a news agency was a "vitriolic homophobe" during her college years. That says a lot about the left wing propaganda network.

NEWSFLASH!!! She HAS to be a homophobe to "connect" w/ her rw audience. :thup:

If some of you lefties get any more undies bunched up in your cracks you're gonna need surgery to widen them.

It's a business decision by the network. They could just go all "MSNBC," or try to improve their ratings instead and in the process increase revenues if it works.

Al Sharpton comes to mind. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back