ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that?

Dare ya to link even a single example, moron.

I know you can't, but I rarely miss an opportunity to expose the morons and the dishonest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BU8pfz2O4]Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVD5pdS9EOw]Protester Assaulted by Violent Tea Party Members at Palin McCain Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Tea Party Leader Calls For Violent Overthrow Of Government Over Health Care Ruling (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Dawn Teo: Tea Party Protest Turns Violent (VIDEO)

Tea Party Nation trying to incite violence in Wisconsin. Judson Phillips likens protesters to Nazi storm troopers. | The Political Carnival

Tea Party Violence in Kentucky. I am OUTRAGED. - Razzle Dazzle - Open Salon

ooops - there's a lot more out there

Man enough to admit you're wrong?
Fail.

Maybe you can figure it out.

Obviously, you're a moron, so maybe not.

Now that Brain Moss has apologized, do any of the sleazy, smarmy pusillanimous pissant lefties around here feel like apologizing?

Apologize for what, exactly?

There are three people on this thread that have stated that the gunman was a 'crazed teabagger' and one that is posting irrelevant videos of Tea Parties in an attempt to equate the murder of 12 people--apologize for what?

Being disgusting, classless pieces of shit that are taking joy and excitement at politicizing yet another horrible tragedy. Apologize for what--perhaps this is all fine with you.

what if its true?

UPDATE: ABC News has issued a correction to their earlier report. The alleged shooter was not linked to the Colorado Tea Party:
An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. Several other local residents with similar names were also contacted via social media by members of the public who mistook them for the suspect.

SOURCE

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that?

Dare ya to link even a single example, moron.

I know you can't, but I rarely miss an opportunity to expose the morons and the dishonest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BU8pfz2O4]Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVD5pdS9EOw]Protester Assaulted by Violent Tea Party Members at Palin McCain Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Tea Party Leader Calls For Violent Overthrow Of Government Over Health Care Ruling (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Dawn Teo: Tea Party Protest Turns Violent (VIDEO)

Tea Party Nation trying to incite violence in Wisconsin. Judson Phillips likens protesters to Nazi storm troopers. | The Political Carnival

Tea Party Violence in Kentucky. I am OUTRAGED. - Razzle Dazzle - Open Salon

ooops - there's a lot more out there

Man enough to admit you're wrong?

Yoooo Hoooo anybody home?

ABC apologizes for incorrect Tea Party tie or Left happy he isn't a white Hispanic

Comrades, this is most discouraging news and does not help in our battle to speak on anything
besides Papa Obama's bad economy

Editor's Note: An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted.​

Good news- at least he is not a white Hispanic- that only seems to mix our message of identity politics
-----------------------

Keep up the good work, comrades

Last edited:
Last edited:
Where is your outrage over Brain Moss starting it? If you don't like our response, then don't start it.....You smarmy little prick.

I believe My first response urged restraint until the facts were in. To my knowledge Brian Ross is not a poster here but you are.

Horseshit, yeah condemn those pointing out the politicizing of a tragedy by ABC News but claiming it is the OP that is doing what Brian Ross has obviously done on national television.

Any child can comprehend who is actually politicizing yet another tragedy. The Giffords shooting it only took four hours before NBC declared Palin to blame--I think ABC has broken that record.

I have yet to speak of the shooting itself in a political light and will not start now, But I am condemning the right wing reaction on this board. I do not watch TV news for the very good reason that it is usually full of crap so I cannot speak to the specific statement made on ABC but I can speak directly to reactions of various members of this board and I find many of them to be disgustingly misdirected into tea party damage control and unmindful and without sympathy for the dead.

right wing religious fundamentalist like Hutaree, the Covenant, etc ... (Christian) in the U.S. and Al Qaida are all pretty much the same.

You are a stunning example of sheer unadulterated ignorance and stupidity. Your mother must be proud.

thank you for clairifying.

what would be your reaction if he does have poltical ties?

I believe My first response urged restraint until the facts were in. To my knowledge Brian Ross is not a poster here but you are.

Horseshit, yeah condemn those pointing out the politicizing of a tragedy by ABC News but claiming it is the OP that is doing what Brian Ross has obviously done on national television.

Any child can comprehend who is actually politicizing yet another tragedy. The Giffords shooting it only took four hours before NBC declared Palin to blame--I think ABC has broken that record.

I have yet to speak of the shooting itself in a political light and will not start now, But I am condemning the right wing reaction on this board. I do not watch TV news for the very good reason that it is usually full of crap so I cannot speak to the specific statement made on ABC but I can speak directly to reactions of various members of this board and I find many of them to be disgustingly misdirected into tea party damage control and unmindful and without sympathy for the dead.

Who made the connection of this tragedy to the Tea Party?

ABC apologizes for incorrect Tea Party tie or Left happy he isn't a white Hispanic

Editor's Note: An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted.​

id have more respect if they would just come out and say "listen we are left wingers, we make up stuff and frankily we feel ud rather watch this than real journalism" at least they
would be speaking truth for once.

Are some of you this pathetic in real life? It doesn't matter one fucking bit what party, group or organization this loon belongs to. Any human being in this country that could kill women and children like this is clearly mentally disturbed. Fuck him and fuck those of you who find partisanship where none should exist. The dead haven't even gotten stiff yet and you're playing your fucking hack games.

And there is the correct response to this tragedy, rep for you.

Now that Brain Moss has apologized, do any of the sleazy, smarmy pusillanimous pissant lefties around here feel like apologizing?

There are three people on this thread that have stated that the gunman was a 'crazed teabagger' and one that is posting irrelevant videos of Tea Parties in an attempt to equate the murder of 12 people--apologize for what?

Being disgusting, classless pieces of shit that are taking joy and excitement at politicizing yet another horrible tragedy. Apologize for what--perhaps this is all fine with you.

Perhaps you should direct your comments at the appropriate parties since you have decided to take on the yoke of "Apology Police".

I think the whole concept of demanding an apology is fucking laughable anyways. You must be reading from the Dana Loesch playbook.

Perhaps you should direct your comments at the appropriate parties since you have decided to take on the yoke of "Apology Police".

I think the whole concept of demanding an apology is fucking laughable anyways. You must be reading from the Dana Loesch playbook.

Why did Brian Ross and ABC apologize?

Forum List

Back