Abbas Agressive in Talks with Democrats

ā€œI donā€™t know that I think that Abbas recognizes that there is, or should be, a Jewish stateā€”that was my impression,ā€ she said. ā€œI think somebody asked him that question point-blank, but I donā€™t remember the exact answer

ā€œI donā€™t know that I think that Abbas recognizes that there is, or should be, a Jewish stateā€”that was my impression,ā€ she said. ā€œI think somebody asked him that question point-blank, but I donā€™t remember the exact answer
Who gives a shit what that now wealthy puppet says.

Any time a Jew talks about deals...let alone 'of the century', beware.

Fuckers can smell a penny under a boulder.

There's a proposal on the table from Kushner, Abbas can use that as a starting point.

Anytime a Goy speed out his Anti Semitism, bigotry and hate heā€™s just exposing his own insecurities/ inferiority
Abbas is wise to you clowns. No one trusts you. I can't say I blame them. You guys should stick to what you really excel at, sharpshooting nine years olds in the head.

Anytime a Goy speed out his Anti Semitism, bigotry and hate heā€™s just exposing his own insecurities/ inferiority
Abbas is wise to you clowns. No one trusts you. I can't say I blame them. You guys should stick to what you really excel at, sharpshooting nine years olds in the head.

Palestinian Authority Supreme Shari'a Judge And Abbas' Advisor Mahmoud Al-Habbash: The Jews Have No Connection To Jerusalem; This Is An Imperialist Myth And Distortion Of History

As I have previously said; An ignorant Goy is an ignorant Goy

Palestinian Authority Supreme Shari'a Judge And Abbas' Advisor Mahmoud Al-Habbash: The Jews Have No Connection To Jerusalem; This Is An Imperialist Myth And Distortion Of History

sniper.jpg

This
15.jpg

is why
13.jpg

everyone
khaled.jpg

hates you.
dead.jpg

You consistently murder children and then want to 'cut deals' like it's a fucking car dealership.
Gross.

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
You consistently murder children and then want to 'cut deals' like it's a fucking car dealership.
Gross.

Gee..... Maybe you should ask the Palestinian mothers Why they CELEBRATE their Childrenā€™s death .

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.

Gee..... Maybe you should ask the Palestinian mothers Why they CELEBRATE their Childrenā€™s death .
Perhaps you kikes should to find a little introspection instead of cleaning out 9 year old skulls from 100M? Maybe if you looked inwardly you would understand that drive? Oh no...you don't care...never have...savages.

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.
Isnā€™t it cool that Muslims publish such images that no US media would publish.

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.
Isnā€™t it cool that Muslims publish such images that no US media would publish.
Well...if the US media is your standard...kinda low balling aren't ya?

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.
So you approve of publishing images of human bodies that have been shot, stabbed or bombed?

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.
I suggest you look up Getty Images and see how you just made an ass of yourself.

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.
I suggest you look up Getty Images and see how you just made an ass of yourself.
Let's ignore the dead 13 year old...let's focus on the news agency that took the pic...fuckin kikes...from another planet.

View attachment 274597
This
View attachment 274598
is why
View attachment 274599
everyone
View attachment 274600
hates you.
View attachment 274601
Gross.
So you approve of publishing images of human bodies that have been shot, stabbed or bombed?
Without a doubt. I think they should show more...didn't work out too well during the Vietnam War so they learned I think. Thus the dog shit media coverage we have currently.

Let's ignore the dead 13 year old...let's focus on the news agency that took the pic...fuckin kikes...from another planet.
Uh, no...itā€™s not a news agency.
They provide staged photos.

Forum List

Back