The Latest: Israeli official: Tlaib, Omar barred from entry

American Jews have always supported the "racial diversification of America".

Racial diversification of America led to the election of a member of Congress of palestinian ancestry.

So this is the only thing I have to say to the american jewish community:

Stop crying like a baby and take it as man!!

Tlaib and Omar are a "small price to pay" for the fulfillment of your wet dream: the destruction of America's racial composition.

Freedom of speech is a whole 'nother issue when it's people saying things you don't like, isn't it?

It was Republicans who marched through Charlottesville while screaming “Jews will not replace us”.

I don’t think it’s the Democrats that Israel needs to worry about.

Freedom of speech is a whole 'nother issue when it's people saying things you don't like, isn't it?

Israel is a sovereign country, and they have the right to bar any foreigner from entry as an undesirable alien.

These broads have the right to shoot off their mouths as much as they like.

They just can't do it in the Land of Milk and Honey.

Israel can ban who they please.

denied-no-.jpg

Don’t like it because Enemies of Israel were stopped? Too bad. I can actually see them at the border every Friday night encouraging the Palestinian rioting and condemning the Israeli military

Last edited:

Don’t like it because Enemies of Israel were stopped? Too bad. I can actually see them at the border every Friday night encouraging the Palestinian rioting and condemning the Israeli military
I'm not taking sides here. It was just interesting that they were denied entrance due to their views. I wonder what Israel does to its citizens who disagree with the current government's position? Are they allowed to write op eds? Go on tv and "analyze"?

I'm not taking sides here. It was just interesting that they were denied entrance due to their views. I wonder what Israel does to its citizens who disagree with the current government's position? Are they allowed to write op eds? Go on tv and "analyze"?

These gals aren't Israeli citizens. America bans foreigners who official hate us as well. Yet, American citizens who hate our country are allowed in. British Subject Cat Stevens was banned from America, but Calypso Louie is a US Citizenship and is free to come here.

See the diff?

I don't think they were denied entrance due to their "views". They were denied entry due to their itinerary and their outspoken support of an organization which delegitimizes the State of Israel.

And yes, in Israel people are allowed to write op-eds and go on tv and analyze. In contrast to Palestine and Gaza.

You are taking sides, first of all. Second of all, free speech has nothing to do with deciding to not grant permission for people to enter your country who promote a movement that exists solely to destabilize your country. Britain doesn’t let people who disagree with them into their country. You have a better case if you complained about them.

RE: The Latest: Israeli official: Tlaib, Omar barred from entry
⁜→ Shusha, Rocko, et al,

Sometimes, it is better to exercise on the side of caution. And I think this is exactly what the Israeli Government is doing...

Break Marker.png

I don't think they were denied entrance due to their "views". They were denied entry due to their itinerary and their outspoken support of an organization which delegitimizes the State of Israel.

And yes, in Israel people are allowed to write op-eds and go on tv and analyze. In contrast to Palestine and Gaza.
(COMMENT)

You do not invite trouble if you can avoid it.

And Americans should not encourage travel for the purpose of political confrontation if it serves no purpose but to incite a confrontation.
You are taking sides, first of all. Second of all, free speech has nothing to do with deciding to not grant permission for people to enter your country who promote a movement that exists solely to destabilize your country. Britain doesn’t let people who disagree with them into their country. You have a better case if you complained about them.
(COMMENT)

If you have ever traveled, you will notice that upon entry into many countries, they ask: What is the purpose of your visit: What is the purpose of the suggested visit by these two Honorably People upon their application to make Israel Israel a port of call?

Most Respectfully,
R

You mean “ analysis “ that Israel does not have the Right to Exist? Israel DOES have the right to ban them

All governments deny visas to people considered undesirable. Are you really unaware of this or do you just have a special fondness for anti semites?

Matt Vespa - Tipsheet – Breaking Political News & Conservative Analysis - Matt Vespa

According to their own itinerary, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib chose to refer to Israel as “Palestine”.

In your " mind" that's freedom of Speech, In my world its incitement for violence. Get it? Of course not

I think an obvious question to ask is “why are a couple of Jew haters” anxious to enter Israel”?

Why were Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib barred from entering Israel?

"Congressmen Talib and Omar are leading activists in promoting boycott legislation against Israel in the US Congress," Netanyahu wrote in tweets on Thursday. "Only a few days ago, we received their visitation plan, and it became clear that they were planning a campaign whose sole purpose was to strengthen the boycott and negate Israel's legitimacy."

RE: The Latest: Israeli official: Tlaib, Omar barred from entry
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, OldLady, et al,

What may have lost sight of is the fact that it does not matter if Israel has the right to exist or not (it does, but that is not the issue), what matters is that it exists now and has existed for the last half-century. The matter of existence has been fought several times. The outcome is the same. Israel exists. The issue that is argued now is the matter of disestablishment.

You mean “ analysis “ that Israel does not have the Right to Exist? Israel DOES have the right to ban them
(COMMENT)

The question is, in reality, what is the outcome and consequence if the State of Israel should be disestablished or otherwise come under the control of an Islamic Resistance Movement or some other Asymmetric Fighters set (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, and Radicalized Islamic Followers)?

Other than to criticize the State of Israel (ie meaning advocating the support of the anti-Israel organizations), what is the "viable" solution that the Honorable Representative (Tlaib & Omar) have in mind. What is their plan that will not leave the Region in a greater mess than it already is? What is their solution that will not leave just another quasi-fail Muslim state → behind in the wreckage?

Remember, Israel is ranked 22d (of 189) on the Human Development Index (HDI); a summary measure of average achievement in key dimensions of human development. That is higher than France (although not by much), Italy, Spain, Greece, and every single country in Africa, the Middle East, The Russian Federation, all of Asia and → Central and South America! NOW, if the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Oman → with all their riches, cannot accomplish a greater achievement level than Israel, what Plan does the Honorable Members of Congress (Tlaib & Omar) have in mind that will meet or exceed the development level of Israel now? Remember, with all the Billions of donor dollars that the Arab Palestinians have received thus far, they could only manage to rank 119 (flanked by Bolivia and Iraq)?

IF the Honorable Members of Congress (Tlaib & Omar) have nothing more than criticism, THEN they should stay at home and take care of their constituents. It is better they remain silent than to show how incompetent they really are (Just MY Opinion).

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

America has a long list of Americans that are not allowed on a plane, and a longer list of foreigners who won’t be allowed in.

Simply because of their personal views.

Forum List

Back