AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program

Holyfuck. :eusa_doh:

How many times does this bullshit need to be debunked until rightards stop believing it?

AB-1461 Voter registration

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

Classification - Voter Registration Application - California Secretary of State

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

... and I replied with the California law which proves that is not true.

The California law is for rubes.

There is no ID required to vote. No ID required to register. Therefore it doesn't matter if the DMV is registering them or not. They go to the website and can register in less than 30 seconds.

That is the point, imbecile.

Illegals vote in every election in California. I know. I live there and I have witnessed it first hand.

Most do not even speak English. They come in with a "Cheat Sheet" (written in Spanish and prepared by the Democrats) that shows them exactly how to vote.

They are told they will be deported if they do not do as they are told.
i wonder if they allow donkeys to vote in los angeles county

Only if is painted with zebra stripes......

zebra-donk.jpg

How many times does this bullshit need to be debunked until rightards stop believing it?

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

You poor rube.....

No ID is required to register. No ID is required to vote. You simply "attest" that you are citizen residing in California. PERIOD. Nobody checks. It is ILLEGAL to ask.

We have Democrats in front of every Hispanic grocery store in the state registering illegals.
Imbecile, can you read?

I replied to someone who posted, California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

There is no ID required to vote. No ID required to register. Therefore it doesn't matter if the DMV is registering them or not. They go to the website and can register in less than 30 seconds.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

All you posted was a link to apply for voter registration. You offer zero proof illegals are actually being registered to vote.

giphy.gif

Motor Voter Registrations should be banned, unless the person being given a license has an endorsement to vote indicating Citizenship, and a Block on their being able to vote if they are not a Citizen.

This needs to be tamper proof, or Motor Voter Registration needs to be ended.

You could also throw in other types of endorsements like the right to conceal carry permits etc.

There is no technological reason we cannot do this.

You poor rube.....

Imbecile, can you read?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

All you posted was a link to apply for voter registration. You offer zero proof illegals are actually being registered to vote.

giphy.gif

reality is irrelevant to trumptards

Motor Voter Registrations should be banned, unless the person being given a license has an endorsement to vote indicating Citizenship, and a Block on their being able to vote if they are not a Citizen.

You could also throw in other types of endorsements like the right to conceal carry permits etc.

Great, then you’re on board with California’s motor voter laws since they do that.
thumbsup.gif

It's not only voting. Surely they're counted in the census which is used to proportion the number of seats each state gets in the House plus the number of electoral votes.

Illegals vote in every election in California. I know. I live there and I have witnessed it first hand.

Most do not even speak English. They come in with a "Cheat Sheet" (written in Spanish and prepared by the Democrats) that shows them exactly how to vote.

They are told they will be deported if they do not do as they are told.

Their language skills are what you’re basing your “knowledge” of their legal status upon? Weird that you don’t challenge them. You have the right to do that, you know.

It’s so weird that I always hear about people that KNOW “first hand” that non citizens are voting but don’t do anything about it...

So far they found 100,000 illegals that were registered in PA. To put this in context, I believe president Trump only won Wisconsin by about 75,000 votes.

Anyone think this isn't an exponentially larger problem than a few mean tweets Facebook and Twitter took money for?

It's not only voting. Surely they're counted in the census which is used to proportion the number of seats each state gets in the House plus the number of electoral votes.
That is absolutely true. So in my opinion, in order to disincentivize states like California from gaming the system, we must change things so that illegals are never to be counted in a Census.

You poor rube.....

Imbecile, can you read?

That is not at all true. You shouldn’t try to speak as an authority on a subject you know nothing about.

Do I need a California ID to vote? Where is my Polling Place? The SDFP Quick and Easy Guide to Election Day

So was it the same time traveling aliens, who took yer job, who got registered next spring and then traveled back to 2016 to vote for Hillary?

Ah the Red Wingers, taking stupid to the next level.

Great, then you’re on board with California’s motor voter laws since they do that.
thumbsup.gif

Bingo! California leads the way AGAIN!

(April 16th it goes into effect)

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks.

This is the worst kept secret of the 2016 election.

Like the entire Democratic party and its left wing extremists, I figure Californian finally saw no use in attempting to deny what everyone knew.

Gee, the state that openly violates US Immigration policy, aids and abets criminal illegals, and demands the Federal Govt to give them money to continue to fund their violations of Federal law ... broke the law by allowing those same illegals to vote?

View attachment 181514

California this spring will begin automatically registering adults who obtain or renew a driver’s license to vote

So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks. Looks like Hillary never did win the popular vote all this time.
Anyone disagree?

Now, WHO the fuck could ever argue with such a well-documented assertion by Rexxxxx???....LOL

Hilarious how Lefty screams about exaggerated claims of Russian Election Interference, yet refuses to allow Voter ID laws to be passed.

:1peleas: So here we are about 16 months after the election, and now we find out that California has been registering illegal aliens to vote? They sure have been pretty open about it these last few weeks.

This is the worst kept secret of the 2016 election.

Like the entire Democratic party and its left wing extremists, I figure Californian finally saw no use in attempting to deny what everyone knew.

Gee, the state that openly violates US Immigration policy, aids and abets criminal illegals, and demands the Federal Govt to give them money to continue to fund their violations of Federal law ... broke the law by allowing those same illegals to vote?

View attachment 181514

California this spring will begin automatically registering adults who obtain or renew a driver’s license to vote
Correct, unless it’s an AB-60 driver’s license; then they are not registered to vote.

Voter ID would guarantee 2 Republican Senators from CA
what the left is up to is to change the electoral law.,..whereas...it wont count anymore,,,Presidents will be elected by popular votes....in other words,,,the GOP would win 49 states by a hair,,,but will lose california by 18 Million votes,,,,right?

Forum List

Back