Aaron Rodgers sacked 6 times in joint practice

The Jets were crazy to trade for Rodgers. He is not the QB he was two seasons ago.

The Jets should have signed offensive linemen during the off season instead of going after a QB in the twilight of his career. This is why the Jets haven't been to a Super Bowl since 1969.

Did they find the hash-marks and smoke them along with the joints? I bet Aaron is wishing he was twenty-five years old again.

I will never understand why practices, joint practices, and drill days are reported and analyzed like in season games.
He was sacked 6 time in practice....who cares? If that happens during the season, come wake me up.
Then I'll start making reefer and darkness isolation jokes.

Last edited:
Another pro QB who doesn't know when to hang up his cleats. See Tom Brady for reference.

I predict the Jets don't even win their division.

The AFC East has traditionally been a strong division IMO! They've had their down period, but have been "back" w/ a vengence as 3 of the 4 teams aspire to make the playoffs! I miss those early days of Buffalo running shotgun over the Div. making 4 straight SB's! Poor Marino didn't have a chance over all those years to win it after getting there as a Rookie in Miami! NE took over w/ Brady for the longest tenure at the top! There's true parity throughout the Div. and it's anyone's game to dethrone Mahomes in KC and overcome Burrows in Cincy! :omg: :confused::dunno::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back