Aaron Rodgers has gone nuts

Well. Sometimes you have to kind of go out of your mind to unknown places and decondition your thinking in order to find yourself. We're all naturally neophiles but the word has become such that humanity has collectively become programmed to respond reflexively to the programming and society's norms and cultural expectations rather than demonstrate any sort of willingness as an Individual to try to leave one's mental comfort zone and seek out unknown territory.

It's a pretty good topic of discusson, really. Shame it'll get set aside for the football stuff. Or, again, society's norms...

It's a pretty good topic of discusson, really. Shame it'll get set aside for the football stuff. Or, again, society's norms...
I agree that it will, but a lot depends on your perspective. Many sports personalities think it was cheap of Rodgers to say he was "immunized" against Covid when he actually wasn't. I don't agree with mandatory vaccinations, but the people who sign their paychecks don't want their stars missing games, nor does the league. You can have a small percentage of people not immunized who keep either getting or transmitting Covid thru their locker room. That is my best guess of the mindset of the NFL, and the NFL is actually just 30 guys and at least two women (Benson of the Saints and McCaskey of the Bears)). Rodgers is a smart dude, he hosted Jeopardy and would probably do well as a contestant.

I agree that it will, but a lot depends on your perspective. Many sports personalities think it was cheap of Rodgers to say he was "immunized" against Covid when he actually wasn't. I don't agree with mandatory vaccinations, but the people who sign their paychecks don't want their stars missing games, nor does the league. You can have a small percentage of people not immunized who keep either getting or transmitting Covid thru their locker room. That is my best guess of the mindset of the NFL, and the NFL is actually just 30 guys and at least two women (Benson of the Saints and McCaskey of the Bears)). Rodgers is a smart dude, he hosted Jeopardy and would probably do well as a contestant.
I can’t see arod walking away from 60 m
And retire the same year as Brady and the same Hof class

Forum List

Back