Aaron Rodgers has gone nuts

He's entitled to do what he wants, but I'm not sure what kind of a leader he's going to be for a team. Most football players are pretty simple guys. Catch ball. Hit guys. Score.
So will he be doing what we call a "retreat" or is it no light, food, water, candy or sheilas?

I've done a few "retreats" and frankly I found their benefit somewhat marginal but I can't say they were bad or nutty.

Greg

So will he be doing what we call a "retreat" or is it no light, food, water, candy or sheilas?

I've done a few "retreats" and frankly I found their benefit somewhat marginal but I can't say they were bad or nutty.

Greg
I've heard it's more than just a stay at a nice resort. More of a Tibetan monk kind of thing.

While beating the Dak Dynasty , The Kap Dynasty , The Bangles , The Wilson led Seahawks , the Chiefs and any other Teams who imagin d themselves as a Powa
Last I checked the Chiefs have more SB's in 5 years with Mahomes under center than GB has with AAron at the helm for 15. I dont believe that Aaron has ever kept KC or the Bengals from winning a title. Kap has as many trips to the SB as Rodgers does, Wilson has twice as many.

For all of Rodgers talent and stats it hasnt really translated to the post season. He's only been to a single SB.

Last I checked the Chiefs have more SB's in 5 years with Mahomes under center than GB has with AAron at the helm for 15. I dont believe that Aaron has ever kept KC or the Bengals from winning a title. Kap has as many trips to the SB as Rodgers does, Wilson has twice as many.

For all of Rodgers talent and stats it hasnt really translated to the post season. He's only been to a single SB.
The others have played on better teams than Rodgers. The Packers organization never went all in on providing Rodgers with better talent to work with. the last Packers team with a decent defense was in 2010 when they won a Super Bowl.

OK, now I've read the article, and I still don't know who or what he's supposed to be, or what the article is trying to say.

I dare say that whomever he is, it not he that has laid down the melancholy burden of sanity, but Mike Florio, the author of the article linked in the OP, who has done so. And Mierda de Toro as well, as indicated by his belief that there was anything to do with this article was worth starting a thread about it. Perhaps Mierda de Toro is on the same combination of mind-destroying drugs that Mr. Florio was using when he wrote that article.

View attachment 758018
I live down the the road from usu. here in burley and that Jordan love is a pot head
Cant wait till he starts

Forum List

Back