Aaron Hernandez folk hero among black thug community. Hmmmm. Yet George Zimmerman.........

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
snoop-dogg-aaron-hernandez-instagram-570x358.jpg

Is it me or do you have a very difficult time understanding the logic of THOSE PEOPLE?

In one case an HISPANIC male shoots a black guy in self defense. He is crushed by the liberals everywhere. Aaron Hernandez, an HISPANIC male deliberately shoots a black man in the head and murders him in cold blood and the same thugs who want to kill Zimmerman praise Hernandez.

pouncey-brothers-free-aaron-hernandez-hats.jpg

How many praise Hernandez, there is no connection whatsoever between Hernandez and Zimmerman on facts or circumstance.

How many praise Hernandez, there is no connection whatsoever between Hernandez and Zimmerman on facts or circumstance.

Well except for the OBVIOUS GLARING connection that in both cases an Hispanic man shot killed a black guy.

Of course in one case it was proven it was self defense. Personally I think people hate Zimmerman cause he just looks too much like Chaz Bono..

Well except for the OBVIOUS GLARING connection that in both cases an Hispanic man shot killed a black guy.

Of course in one case it was proven it was self defense. Personally I think people hate Zimmerman cause he just looks too much like Chaz Bono..

A Hispanic shot a Black man. These two are not the only times this happened why just use these? What is your point?

A Hispanic shot a Black man. These two are not the only times this happened why just use these? What is your point?

You mean to tell me that you do not know what my point is?

Wow

Do you wear a special nerf helmet all day long when you leave your house?

You mean to tell me that you do not know what my point is?

Wow

Do you wear a special nerf helmet all day long when you leave your house?

No, I don't know your point and for you to react this way tells me that you have no valid point. What about all the other Hispanic on Black killings are they not relevant?

Forum List

Back