A white bar owner in Omaha, Nebraska shot and killed a black protester. He won't face charges

Why did the dude jump on his back? Why didn't he just leave after he fire shots in the air?

When people decide to get physical, in my opinion, they are no longer labeled protesters. Should they choose to hit the wrong button hard enough, dead meat is what they then become instead.

God bless you and the man who is still here always!!!

Holly

When people decide to get physical, in my opinion, they are no longer labeled protesters. Should they choose to hit the wrong button hard enough, dead meat is what they then become instead.

Holly
The person that got physical wasn't the protestors, it was the father of the bar owner. The protestors weren't the instigators.

The bar owner is a piece of crap with a long criminal history and plea bargains to get down to misdemeanors. Numerous weapons infractions, including one that should have been prosecuted that night, carrying a concealed weapon without permit.

So Floyd dies....very wrong....very unfortunate.

How many have died since then ?

Does anyone even remember what this was about.

I know people who have been living for this day. I hope they don't go off.

The bar owner is a piece of crap with a long criminal history and plea bargains to get down to misdemeanors. Numerous weapons infractions, including one that should have been prosecuted that night, carrying a concealed weapon without permit.

Piece of crap or not, that doesn't deny him the right to protect his property.

Holly
The person that got physical wasn't the protestors, it was the father of the bar owner. The protestors weren't the instigators.

Whatever. Do you expect thing to permanently be one way in Prog domination? Trump is one Repub who talks like most Progs and you are in a frenzy. Repubs are so Victorian they are their worst enemies. They let activists take over a major party and then influence their party. Many of the Prog politicians are activists today. And they are what they railed against. For they want to keep power. Saul Alinsky lives!

You give up the right to self defense when you are the instigator of the fight.

But the article says the authorities declared the shooting self defense.

But the article says the authorities declared the shooting self defense.

I find that excuse to be weak. His dad instigated the whole thing. They were minding their own business standing on the sidewalk where they had a right to be before his dad came and started picking a fight. His dad got pushed back and his son flew off the handle brandishing his illegally concealed gun and acting all tough.

It's complete bullshit. These guys are trash and responsible for the death of a person.

Forum List

Back