A victory for white life.

Funny because it's going to increase the rate of black and Hispanic children being born in conservative states......

White's can travel but blacks and Hispanics can't? As I noted, P.P. will raise millions to cover travel expenses.

White's can travel but blacks and Hispanics can't? As I noted, P.P. will raise millions to cover travel expenses.

It's about poverty statistics

White people are (depending on which stats you look at) somewhere around the 7%-10% in poverty rate. Blacks and Hispanics are in the 25%-30% rate.

Meaning they're less likely to travel to get an abortion, more likely to end up having kids.

I did read the article. Unlike you, however, I understood it. Remarkable how stupid you persist in proving yourself to be.

If you understood it you wouldn't have misrepresented what happened.

It's about poverty statistics

White people are (depending on which stats you look at) somewhere around the 7%-10% in poverty rate. Blacks and Hispanics are in the 25%-30% rate.

Meaning they're less likely to travel to get an abortion, more likely to end up having kids.

PP will cover the costs.

No, I doubt she read it wrong.

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

Were the cheers all by mistake also? No, it just sounded right to the audience.
It's about time we had one
It's been awhile

:p

U.S. Rep. Mary Miller immediately drew fierce backlash on social media and elsewhere at a Saturday night rally with former President Donald Trump when she credited him for the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade calling it a “victory for white life.”

Rep. Miller thanks Trump for 'victory for white life,' campaign says she misread remarks

In the context of what she was talking about, you think that "White Life" were the actual words written in the speech?

In the context of what she was talking about, you think that "White Life" were the actual words written in the speech?

When the exact same question gets asked 25 times in a thread because people are too lazy to read before replying............................

I miss the good ol days of butchering black babies like Margaret Sanger wanted!

Forum List

Back